HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 >>>> Pongkes' <<<<

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pongkes
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:23 pm

75% of my Keano project completed. Working towards the remaining 25%

Thanks to redsun for his help ....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 5721
Age : 31
Location : Petaling Jaya
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:27 pm

wah seh you finding every single jersey of keane when he is playing in mU? nice project good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iswandi7
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 2485
Age : 31
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 pm

sweet 16...! You are very keen on Keane ah...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koro
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 463
Age : 29
Location : FELDA Wilayah Trolak
Job/hobbies : FF Manager
Humor : Overhead Kick!
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 am

wow!! super best!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redsuns
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1093
Age : 30
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:37 am

pongkes wrote:
75% of my Keano project completed. Working towards the remaining 25%

Thanks to redsun for his help ....


Nice bro! U DIY the NNS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pongkes
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:06 am

Send it to the shop. I strongly believe that i'm not that type of person who can DIY. Minimal level of patient!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)


Male
Number of posts : 5291
Age : 27
Location : Adelaide, Australia
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:38 am

pongkes wrote:
75% of my Keano project completed. Working towards the remaining 25%

Thanks to redsun for his help ....





niceee, and a great theme to work on, Keane Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 5721
Age : 31
Location : Petaling Jaya
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:38 am

Can never go wrong with him =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)


Male
Number of posts : 4539
Age : 37
Location : United Kingdom
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:58 am

Nice Keano collection mate Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:32 pm

huhuhuhu... nice collection u got there bro...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
kewellrulez
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 2144
Age : 29
Location : Adelaide, OZ
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:18 pm

nice KEANO collections!! die hard KEANO collector:) keep it up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnsongiggs
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 823
Location : Singapore
Job/hobbies : Collecting man utd jersey, Sports
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Nice collection there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oscar7
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)


Male
Number of posts : 2270
Age : 41
Location : Jakarta-KL
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:07 pm

I dont see any KEANE on Celtic......

Soon may be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edward85
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1117
Age : 31
Location : kl, cheras
Job/hobbies : football,jersey,music,cd album.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Mon May 04, 2009 1:56 pm

@Oscar

u forgot to mention Nottingham Forest as well.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 5721
Age : 31
Location : Petaling Jaya
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Mon May 04, 2009 8:56 pm

nottingham forest hahaha that will be a realy rare kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluesKL
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 65
Location : Pantai Dalam-Cyberjaya-Shah Alam-Kuala Lumpur.
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Wed May 06, 2009 12:07 am

wow!!....great collections....hope soon can completed ur project...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pongkes
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Wed May 06, 2009 2:00 pm

oscar7 wrote:
I dont see any KEANE on Celtic......

Soon may be Very Happy

have to buy 10pieces per set. Anyone interested to get some?

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 5721
Age : 31
Location : Petaling Jaya
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Wed May 06, 2009 3:24 pm

i dont mind 1 haha but where to get other 8??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Fri May 08, 2009 2:33 am

great collection mate.got the newton heath kit summore Drool owes wanted one of those
Back to top Go down
pongkes
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Mon May 11, 2009 7:03 pm

qsp1985 wrote:
i dont mind 1 haha but where to get other 8??

our dear friend may be able to get it but it requires to buy in 10pieces of Min order. Now 2 in hand (me and u). Need people to take the other 8. slowly but....

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pongkes
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Mon May 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Thanks to all...

I thought fdzln is F, quickly check the intro thread and...Sad

hhahahahha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 5721
Age : 31
Location : Petaling Jaya
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Mon May 11, 2009 9:29 pm

pongkes wrote:
qsp1985 wrote:
i dont mind 1 haha but where to get other 8??

our dear friend may be able to get it but it requires to buy in 10pieces of Min order. Now 2 in hand (me and u). Need people to take the other 8. slowly but....

cheers

haha yeah hopefully soon Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revenent7
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 261
Age : 46
Location : gombak
Job/hobbies : watching & reading about football, especially M.U
Humor : once a red, alwayz a red :)
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Thu May 14, 2009 10:45 pm

pongkes wrote:
75% of my Keano project completed. Working towards the remaining 25%

Thanks to redsun for his help ....


keano... keano.... keano...

hmm... InsyaAllah i'll b joining u with a keane 16 jersey bro

from the invisible 1 that i bought from u ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 5721
Age : 31
Location : Petaling Jaya
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Fri May 15, 2009 1:22 am

bro i just got my box set.. mine was size M... looks like they just send out whatever they have left...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akanesoma
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 95
Age : 34
Location : ~above the Heavens~
Humor : cloudsick
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Fri May 15, 2009 5:17 am

awesome collection there pongkes. Really Keano fanatic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: >>>> Pongkes' <<<<   Today at 1:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
>>>> Pongkes' <<<<
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» >>>> Pongkes' <<<<

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football Jersey Collectors (JCs) Discussions :: Football Jersey Collector's Gallery-
Jump to: