Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
alfijakarta
Indonesian Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:00 am

noobie wrote:
If there's only 1 Baggio jersey I need, it will be this. Awesome catch.
T
hanks for seeing the collection Smile

blinkz08 wrote:
really2 nice catch bro..Smile

bravo mate.. Very Happy

thx very much my friend Smile

redyap wrote:
Come again....Baggio fan.. Nice addition bro...

thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

treble_1999 wrote:
Truly a classic Italy shirt Smile

I agree...thanks for looking my friend Very Happy

sakhratul wrote:
nice baggio kit bro... truly amazing..

helloooo...bro... thanks for lihat 2x my collection Very Happy

qsp1985 wrote:
awesome kit. Sadly the kit will always be associated with that spot kick miss.

I agree w/ u... at least he has done an excellent job bringing Italy to grand final Smile

berserk wrote:
Interestingly even as late as 1994, Italian jerseys for world cup finals had no manufactur logo. Yet my faulty memory remembers a diadora logo on the right breast.

yes... you are right Smile

asprillialim wrote:
Italy banned its sponsored from putting their name on the jersey until 1998/1999 when Kappa came in.

And the really match worn or issue used during the World Cup 1994, there was no collar button. Though this jersey can still be considered as match issue. If you could have the one that without the collar button, then it will be more valuable.

Despite from that, there were three different type of FIGC badge (material) made for this jersey. One, is same like yours (fully embroided), second, just identical but the badge is bigger/smaller (can't tell whether the one you have is big or small), third, the badge is velvet felt type which was stamped or ironed, not embroided!

Other than that, this 1994 Italy jersey has wide variety of versions which the watermark is different, fabric is different, specs....Too much, can't finish all over here.

The only thing I dislike about this jersey is that, its end sleeves and collar will be curled if you wash too often, dried it under the heat or unproperly fold it. And the collar and sleeves irritates the skins if you play on it.

Anyway, I love the design of this jersey. Masterpiece.

Very good information !...I think this shirt is the best italy shirt design I ever seen...anyone agree w/ me? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfijakarta

Male

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:15 am

Only refresh...One set Baggio Brescia Home, Away, plus third shirt .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redyap
Malaysian Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:08 am

nice set of Baggio...... Respect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
noobie

Number of posts : 1542
Job/hobbies : Collecting jerseys and movies.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Holy smoke. Awesome mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jonathanso.blogspot.com/
alfijakarta

Male

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:34 am

redyap wrote:
nice set of Baggio...... Respect

Thanks bro Smile

noobie wrote:
Holy smoke. Awesome mate.

holy crap Very Happy THanks bro Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devil_nick87

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, GoKart
Humor : Malaysia to win the World Cup one day
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:38 pm

lost of words to describe your collection mate...

You are a SUPER-TRUE fan of Roberto Baggio!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 4272
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Great collections alfi..

This is also one of the jerseys that I sought for.. but there is a lack of XXL size and XL might be similar to L.... Hard for me to find one.

Maybe some day later...

berserk wrote:
Interestingly even as late as 1994, Italian jerseys for world cup finals had no manufactur logo. Yet my faulty memory remembers a diadora logo on the right breast.

Even the nike Italy kits worn in Euro 96 and France 98 had no nike swoosh...

I wonder if this move was initiated by kappa (to have FIGC allow kappa to display their brand) and it was approved because kappa was an italian company?

asprillialim wrote:
Italy banned its sponsored from putting their name on the jersey until 1998/1999 when Kappa came in.

And the really match worn or issue used during the World Cup 1994, there was no collar button. Though this jersey can still be considered as match issue. If you could have the one that without the collar button, then it will be more valuable.

Despite from that, there were three different type of FIGC badge (material) made for this jersey. One, is same like yours (fully embroided), second, just identical but the badge is bigger/smaller (can't tell whether the one you have is big or small), third, the badge is velvet felt type which was stamped or ironed, not embroided!

Other than that, this 1994 Italy jersey has wide variety of versions which the watermark is different, fabric is different, specs....Too much, can't finish all over here.

The only thing I dislike about this jersey is that, its end sleeves and collar will be curled if you wash too often, dried it under the heat or unproperly fold it. And the collar and sleeves irritates the skins if you play on it.

This is why you are one of the 4 Jersey Experts in this forum..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:32 pm

the baggio set is truly amazing... keep it up bro..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:39 am

unbelievable mate.. really amazing set u have there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male
Number of posts : 368
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)
Humor : Forza Azzurri
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:02 am

schmeichel7 wrote:
Great collections alfi..

This is also one of the jerseys that I sought for.. but there is a lack of XXL size and XL might be similar to L.... Hard for me to find one.

Maybe some day later...

berserk wrote:

I wonder if this move was initiated by kappa (to have FIGC allow kappa to display their brand) and it was approved because kappa was an italian company?

asprillialim wrote:

Thanks for put me into this category. It was an honoured! Though it was so shame that I only good in Italy national team jersey which there are only small amount of people collecting it and I can't contribute much with my knowledge about the Italy national team jerseys to this community! But, I would be glad if I can help out any one on Italy national team jersey even if there is only one member benefiting it, and I'll be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Superb set of Brescia shirts especially the gold 90th anniversary shirt Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Roberto Baggio...................................what a collection JCs
Back to top Go down
thavaraj8

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Great baggio collection!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfijakarta

Male

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:15 pm

devil_nick87 wrote:
lost of words to describe your collection mate...

You are a SUPER-TRUE fan of Roberto Baggio!
Hi bro thanks 4 seeing my collection Smile

schmeichel7 wrote:
Great collections alfi..

Maybe some day later...

berserk wrote:

asprillialim wrote:

you ll get it one day Smile thanks chief Smile

sakhratul wrote:
the baggio set is truly amazing... keep it up bro..
yes, I do...thanks my friend Very Happy

qsp1985 wrote:
unbelievable mate.. really amazing set u have there.
Thanks bro Smile

asprillialim wrote:
schmeichel7 wrote:
Great collections alfi..

Maybe some day later...

berserk wrote:

asprillialim wrote:

Thanks for put me into this category. It was an honoured! Though it was so shame that I only good in Italy national team jersey which there are only small amount of people collecting it and I can't contribute much with my knowledge about the Italy national team jerseys to this community! But, I would be glad if I can help out any one on Italy national team jersey even if there is only one member benefiting it, and I'll be satisfied.

Clap Clap Clap

treble_1999 wrote:
Superb set of Brescia shirts especially the gold 90th anniversary shirt Smile
thanks bro Smile

arvil22 wrote:
Roberto Baggio...................................what a collection JCs
nice 2 know u & thanks Smile

thavaraj8 wrote:
Great baggio collection!
thanks & nice 2 know u Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfijakarta

Male

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:36 pm

1996 Nike Azzurri Home shirt UEFA Euro Qualification...Baggio era...

...wish u a Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year 2010

Back to top Go down
View user profile
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:04 am

realy sweet stuff. nice watermark on the kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male
Number of posts : 368
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)
Humor : Forza Azzurri
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:43 am

Cool stuff! Does this one comes along with the number at the back? Or it is plain? All I have either long or short sleeves have numbers at the back. It is rare to find match issue without number at the back. I'm still looking for the one that doesn't comes along with the number!

This is one of the rarest jersey of Italy especially this is match issue and it is more rare if it is in white away jersey! You got yourself a treasure for Christmas! Cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfijakarta

Male

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:58 pm

qsp1985 wrote:
realy sweet stuff. nice watermark on the kit

thanks for seeing my collection...

asprillialim wrote:
Cool stuff! Does this one comes along with the number at the back? Or it is plain? All I have either long or short sleeves have numbers at the back. It is rare to find match issue without number at the back. I'm still looking for the one that doesn't comes along with the number!

This is one of the rarest jersey of Italy especially this is match issue and it is more rare if it is in white away jersey! You got yourself a treasure for Christmas! Cool!

It doesn't at the moment. Anyway...thanks for your feedback
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfijakarta

Male

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:20 pm

1982-83 Adidas Biancorossi (Vicenza) Home Shirt. Roby started his professional football career with Vicenza (in the third division) in 1982 and probably it was his first football shirt at his career & this club...oldies one

Young Baggio sit on the grass third row from on the left side or fourth row from right one ... If u facing the photo..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Wow, this is amazing, a nearly 30 years old shirt, some more in LS, is this a player issue version? Respect
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 4272
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Mantep sekali pak!

Great super retro baggio jersey you have there
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
call_me_el_nino
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 234
Job/hobbies : Collecting jerseys/watching/playing soccer
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:04 pm

handsdown collection mate!!!a dedicated n focused collector mate:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parang1983

Male
Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm

incredible....
u also got the jersey when Roberto Baggio started his professional football career!
that's cool man..
u are truly a DIE HARD FAN of Roberto Baggio.. Respect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:29 pm

im speechless to see ur latest update bro... totally amazing catch... i guess u could open up a baggio kit museum now in ur place.. get baggio to come for the opening ceremony... huhuhu...

keep it up bro.. hope to see more amazing update from u..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
alfijakarta

Male

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:26 am

lit_ching wrote:
Wow, this is amazing, a nearly 30 years old shirt, some more in LS, is this a player issue version? Respect
Thanks bro...Probably player version Smile

schmeichel7 wrote:
Mantep sekali pak!

Great super retro baggio jersey you have there
Terima kasih juga pak Very Happy

call_me_el_nino wrote:
handsdown collection mate!!!a dedicated n focused collector mate:)
thanks for seeing my collection. Nice to know u Smile

parang1983 wrote:
incredible....
u also got the jersey when Roberto Baggio started his professional football career!
that's cool man..
u are truly a DIE HARD FAN of Roberto Baggio.. Respect
Nice 2 know u bro Very Happy Thanks

sakhratul wrote:
im speechless to see ur latest update bro... totally amazing catch... i guess u could open up a baggio kit museum now in ur place.. get baggio to come for the opening ceremony... huhuhu...

keep it up bro.. hope to see more amazing update from u..

Hi my friend...I hope so Smile Thanks Sakhratul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts   Today at 4:25 pm

Back to top Go down

A dedication to a legend...Baggio only plus other shirts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next