AuthorMessage
DerFussi
German Jersey Collector
German Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Photography, Music, South East Asia
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 am

Hi Fans.
I just made some photos of my jerseys. So, here you can take a look at them. Firstly the ones from my favourite team: The FC Energie Cottbus. In 2009 they had to relegate. But I am sure. After one year they will play again in our "First League".

I can not buy every jersey of every team of this world. So I try to have jerseys with a story or from a place I have a relation to. Maybe friends live or i have visited that place. So I do not take postcards with my but a jersey.

Ha ha! Very first of all - my team - with original autographs.

This is on older one from our goalkeeper. It was the favourite color of our legendary Tomislav Piplica.

FC Energie 2008/2009: This is from the last season. Its from Mariusz Kukiełka a defense player from Poland.

FC Energie Cottbus 2009/2010: This is the brand new home jersey from the current season (2009/2010). I think is the best design we ever had. There is no sponsor on it. I bought it just one day before the new sponsor was announcend. I decided to take the one of Jiayi Shao, I think he will be very important this season. He is Chinese and also player in Chinese National Team. Meanwhile I he signed the jersey. I am sooo happy about it.

FC Liverpool 2008: Hmmm. Is there much to say? I do not think so. Everybody knows this team. Got this jersey as a birthday present last year - from a Malaysian guy who studied in Liverpool.

1. FC Nürnberg: This shirt is very special to me. Some of my closest friends are from Nuremberg. And they are big fans of thier team - also simply called "The Club". In 2007 they relegated but played in German Cup. During the half final I told to my friends: " When your team win the cup, then I will buy one of your jerseys - AND WEAR IT" - Ok, they won. So I had to order it. I have the name of Chunly Pagenburg printed on it - a half Cambodian player from Nuremberg - I met my friends in Cambodia first time. And I got a autograph from him on it. My friends visited me on my birthday - the day my team played vs. Nuremberg and i wore this shirt!! ............ ...... after the match. Smile

LASK Linz 2008: This year (April 2009) I made a one week trip to Austria with my father. So i surfed around the net and got informed about the bigger towns at our road. Our first station was Linz and they have a team playing in their first League - also called Bundesliga. Here is the jersey of the LASK Linz - my first and only one that do not use the colour red:

Hallescher FC: I chair an association called Wikivoyage. We provide free travel information. Its a wiki like the well known Wikipedia. The association is based in a small town in East Germany. Its called "Halle (Saale)". So a jersey of the Hallescher FC ist a must -have. Ok. They play in the fourth German League - but they are going to mount (hopefully). After buying the jersey I have contacted the club. And now - look! - the jersey is signed by all the players!

Some more will follow next week in this thread.

Greetings from Stefan.

Last edited by DerFussi on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fussan.de
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:28 am

nice stuff there.. i dare say you are the only1 in this forum that owns it.... hope i am right.. the 2nd kit is my fav. haven heard of saller.. how sthe material like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2144
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:08 am

today i learn more jersey knowledge agn;) thanks for sharing. i never heard of the brand saller. germany brand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:37 am

nice bro... never heard of the brand saller before..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:15 pm

That is one of the reason where this forum is so colorful. We can learn alot of other team jersey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wongkwp
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1368
Job/hobbies : IT
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Nice collection you've there, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to see more jerseys from your collection.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/wongkwp/FootballJersey
DerFussi
German Jersey Collector
German Jersey Collector

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi there. Thanks for the comments. Will add the other jersey next week.

Saller is a German producer, that supports these football teams. The feeling of the material is not different to the material from others main producers that equip football teams. And the price is quite high too. (I paid for the new one 63,40 Euro - 49,90 Euro for the shirt and 13,50 for the flock coating.)
Back to top Go down
edward85

Male
Number of posts : 1117
Job/hobbies : football,jersey,music,cd album.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:09 pm

nice collection there...beside that what's the name for the kit sponsor for hannover 96???is it another german brand ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerFussi
German Jersey Collector
German Jersey Collector

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Hannover 96
The jersey/main sponsor is Tui a huge travel company.

The kit/equipment sponsor is Under Armour - its a sports brand from USA Their website
Back to top Go down
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 pm

DerFussi wrote:
Hi there. Thanks for the comments. Will add the other jersey next week.

Saller is a German producer, that supports these football teams. The feeling of the material is not different to the material from others main producers that equip football teams. And the price is quite high too. (I paid for the new one 63,40 Euro - 49,90 Euro for the shirt and 13,50 for the flock coating.)

50euro abit on the high side but still its not too bad... btw what is the flock coating?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aw13
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Flock coating should be the nameset at the back, IINM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aprilia_8080

Male
Number of posts : 821
Job/hobbies : Same as Micheal Scofield/Jersey,Gadjet,Car
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:13 pm

nice collection mate...again,thanks for sharing it with us... Clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/robelto
zaim

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:36 pm

yes, the flock coating should be the NNs..

Stefan, i think flock is a german word. 'Beflockung' the perfect word for it, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerFussi
German Jersey Collector
German Jersey Collector

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Beflockung is the right German word.

flock coating seems to be the proper translation. Take a look here
Back to top Go down
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Great get to pick up another language. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stilo10

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Job/hobbies : Football & JSY
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:34 pm

nice and rare collection there mate! looking foward to see more of your collection soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 4272
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Ehrfürchtig! Exzellent!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
zaim

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 pm

A good translator:
http://dict.leo.org/
my main german-english translator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:41 pm

zaim wrote:
yes, the flock coating should be the NNs..

Stefan, i think flock is a german word. 'Beflockung' the perfect word for it, isn't it?

ic... thanks for the info Clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerFussi
German Jersey Collector
German Jersey Collector

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Sama-sama!
Back to top Go down
Ritterbarca
German Jersey Collector
German Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 pm

DerFussi you've got nice shirts of Energie. But, have you got some shirts of other teams ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zamarano

Male
Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm

cant wait to see your M-league shirt collections
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 pm

DerFussi wrote:
Sama-sama!

Mate, this is the part that I really proud on you. How long have you been here in Malaysia ? . Laughing Clap

Now days, most of Malaysian never bother with Malaysian League kit even though it more cheaper compare with another big club like MU and Liverpool. Feel more proud to wear European club jersey, until studying every detail on the jersey but even don’t know what colors of their current home town football club kit.

But you from Germany, you put your home town kit as the most favorite shirt and you have Malaysian League kit in your collection..
Wow it’s awesome! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
nickvanhakim

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 am

nice collection u have there...cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerFussi
German Jersey Collector
German Jersey Collector

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:13 am

acabugs wrote:
DerFussi wrote:
Sama-sama!

Mate, this is the part that I really proud on you. How long have you been here in Malaysia ? . Laughing Clap

Now days, most of Malaysian never bother with Malaysian League kit even though it more cheaper compare with another big club like MU and Liverpool. Feel more proud to wear European club jersey, until studying every detail on the jersey but even don’t know what colors of their current home town football club kit.

But you from Germany, you put your home town kit as the most favorite shirt and you have Malaysian League kit in your collection..
Wow it’s awesome! Thumbsup

Thanks. I visited Malaysia this January for a month. Before that i had a week in KL. But I will come back to Malaysia this year - ONLY 3,5 MONTH to wait!! So nice.

I Do not want to buy jerseys from every club of the world - and i would not be able to pay that. So I try to have jerseys with a story or from places i have visited or from places friends come from.

I really loved the time I spent in Malaysia. So jerseys from Malaysian teams are a must have. Especially jerseys from countries where football is not that common. Everybody can order a jersey from ManU or Bayern München. But to get one from FC Kuala Lumpur is much more interesting - and I am so happy to have one. And there is a story around getting it. The guy who gave it to me works for a TV channel. And besides exchanging our jerseys I was able to visit the Astro studios and attend a TV show. Ha ha. How was is it called? I forgot - kind of a Dance contest - OH!!! Sehati Berdansa - was a nice evening. Look:

OHH!!!!

I have just added some more jerseys - Look at my first entry of this thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team   Today at 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Fussi's Jersey Collection - starting with his favourite team
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next