HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
azuansabri
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 178
Age : 37
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Programmer
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:14 pm

kimyong wrote:
sco_chan wrote:
sometimes when we intend to slow it down.. there always someting intersting pop up, in ebay or anywhere. and make us "Have to" buy it again and again and again.. lol..

i always said that no more buying, but in the end still buy.... Crying or Very sad
anyone thinking about joining online shopaholics anonymous rehab here? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/azuansabri
giggsy
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 444
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm

azuansabri wrote:

today, i almost buy 4 more jerseys... omg!
sometimes, i didn't look for the jersey that i didn't have yet, but i look for the replacement jersey for the ones that i already have but the size is too big or too small... now i understand why you guys got a lot of duplicate jerseys... Hmm

hah, I also have quite a numbers of duplicate jerseys Sweat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sco_chan
Indonesian Jersey Collector
Indonesian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 163
Location : indonesia
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:47 pm

if wanna stop / rehat.. stop open ebay.. Brows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azuansabri
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 178
Age : 37
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Programmer
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:53 pm

giggsy wrote:
azuansabri wrote:

today, i almost buy 4 more jerseys... omg!
sometimes, i didn't look for the jersey that i didn't have yet, but i look for the replacement jersey for the ones that i already have but the size is too big or too small... now i understand why you guys got a lot of duplicate jerseys... Hmm

hah, I also have quite a numbers of duplicate jerseys Sweat
Do you sell your unwanted duplicate jerseys or just keep it? Hmm

sco_chan wrote:
if wanna stop / rehat.. stop open ebay.. Brows
I wanna ask my boss to block ebay... Nono
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/azuansabri
kimyong
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1420
Age : 31
Location : Singapore / Johor Bahru
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 pm

azuansabri wrote:
giggsy wrote:
azuansabri wrote:

today, i almost buy 4 more jerseys... omg!
sometimes, i didn't look for the jersey that i didn't have yet, but i look for the replacement jersey for the ones that i already have but the size is too big or too small... now i understand why you guys got a lot of duplicate jerseys... Hmm

hah, I also have quite a numbers of duplicate jerseys Sweat
Do you sell your unwanted duplicate jerseys or just keep it? Hmm

sco_chan wrote:
if wanna stop / rehat.. stop open ebay.. Brows
I wanna ask my boss to block ebay... Nono

ask u urself to block it better Brows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azuansabri
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 178
Age : 37
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Programmer
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:03 pm

kimyong wrote:


ask u urself to block it better Brows
hmmm... the poison is not only ebay... but in this forum also got a lot of poisons... afraid Shakehead
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/azuansabri
kimyong
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1420
Age : 31
Location : Singapore / Johor Bahru
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:07 pm

azuansabri wrote:
kimyong wrote:


ask u urself to block it better Brows
hmmm... the poison is not only ebay... but in this forum also got a lot of poisons... afraid Shakehead

u wan to block this forum as well? Brows

in order not to spread the virus so fast... Brows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azuansabri
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 178
Age : 37
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Programmer
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:11 pm

kimyong wrote:
azuansabri wrote:
kimyong wrote:

ask u urself to block it better Brows
hmmm... the poison is not only ebay... but in this forum also got a lot of poisons... afraid Shakehead
u wan to block this forum as well? Brows
in order not to spread the virus so fast... Brows
hmmm... once my post count hit 50, there is no more cure for the virus... Help
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/azuansabri
giggsy
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 444
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:19 pm

azuansabri wrote:

Do you sell your unwanted duplicate jerseys or just keep it? Hmm
i still undecided Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimyong
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1420
Age : 31
Location : Singapore / Johor Bahru
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:21 pm

azuansabri wrote:
kimyong wrote:
azuansabri wrote:
kimyong wrote:

ask u urself to block it better Brows
hmmm... the poison is not only ebay... but in this forum also got a lot of poisons... afraid Shakehead
u wan to block this forum as well? Brows
in order not to spread the virus so fast... Brows
hmmm... once my post count hit 50, there is no more cure for the virus... Help

then u wan stay below 50 post? Brows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
giggsy
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 444
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:30 pm

azuansabri wrote:

hmmm... once my post count hit 50, there is no more cure for the virus... Help

haha so the max no. of post u can reach is 49?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azuansabri
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 178
Age : 37
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Programmer
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:33 pm

giggsy wrote:
azuansabri wrote:

Do you sell your unwanted duplicate jerseys or just keep it? Hmm
i still undecided Laughing
Let me know when you decide to sell your duplicates... Hmm
kimyong wrote:
azuansabri wrote:
kimyong wrote:
azuansabri wrote:
kimyong wrote:

ask u urself to block it better Brows
hmmm... the poison is not only ebay... but in this forum also got a lot of poisons... afraid Shakehead
u wan to block this forum as well? Brows
in order not to spread the virus so fast... Brows
hmmm... once my post count hit 50, there is no more cure for the virus... Help
then u wan stay below 50 post? Brows
giggsy wrote:
azuansabri wrote:

hmmm... once my post count hit 50, there is no more cure for the virus... Help
haha so the max no. of post u can reach is 49?
Hmmm... I have to be careful... just 11 posts to go... Dizzy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/azuansabri
kimyong
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1420
Age : 31
Location : Singapore / Johor Bahru
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 pm

azuansabri wrote:
giggsy wrote:
azuansabri wrote:

Do you sell your unwanted duplicate jerseys or just keep it? Hmm
i still undecided Laughing
Let me know when you decide to sell your duplicates... Hmm
kimyong wrote:
azuansabri wrote:
kimyong wrote:
azuansabri wrote:
kimyong wrote:

ask u urself to block it better Brows
hmmm... the poison is not only ebay... but in this forum also got a lot of poisons... afraid Shakehead
u wan to block this forum as well? Brows
in order not to spread the virus so fast... Brows
hmmm... once my post count hit 50, there is no more cure for the virus... Help
then u wan stay below 50 post? Brows
giggsy wrote:
azuansabri wrote:

hmmm... once my post count hit 50, there is no more cure for the virus... Help
haha so the max no. of post u can reach is 49?
Hmmm... I have to be careful... just 11 posts to go... Dizzy

be careful o...

btw, where u got ur jersey? from ebay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azuansabri
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 178
Age : 37
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Programmer
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:41 pm

kimyong wrote:

be careful o...

btw, where u got ur jersey? from ebay?
From different sources... local ebay, LYN, mudah.my and lelong.com.my...
But I never bought from overseas ebay because i don't have paypal/credit card, and i don't plan to have one... had to be careful because many young men broke nowadays because of credit cards...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/azuansabri
kimyong
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1420
Age : 31
Location : Singapore / Johor Bahru
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:43 pm

azuansabri wrote:

From different sources... local ebay, LYN, mudah.my and lelong.com.my...
But I never bought from overseas ebay because i don't have paypal/credit card, and i don't plan to have one... had to be careful because many young men broke nowadays because of credit cards...

u get from lelong.com.my o?

there lots of grade a fake jersey.... Dizzy

LYN better Cheers

i tried to buy from ebay or online shop, quite hurt my wallet Shakehead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lynn
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 110
Location : kuala lumpur
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:29 pm

what happen after 50 post? sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redyap
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 2435
Age : 36
Location : Selangor, Malaysia
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Cool man your collection!! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
scholes18
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 138
Location : selayang
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:51 pm

nice collection mate especially 1996-1997 Away w/ EPL Champs 95/96, patches very rare n hard to fing it now.... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azuansabri
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 178
Age : 37
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Programmer
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:06 pm

kimyong wrote:
azuansabri wrote:

From different sources... local ebay, LYN, mudah.my and lelong.com.my...
But I never bought from overseas ebay because i don't have paypal/credit card, and i don't plan to have one... had to be careful because many young men broke nowadays because of credit cards...
u get from lelong.com.my o?
there lots of grade a fake jersey.... Dizzy
LYN better Cheers
i tried to buy from ebay or online shop, quite hurt my wallet Shakehead
Yes, there are a lot of fake jerseys at lelong.com.my... But almost all of them sell as grade AAA, not pretend as original... But, if you are lucky, you can get rare authentic jerseys at low price from honest seller...
At mudah.my and LYN, normally I insist to do COD only for the 1st time transaction... Then, if they can be trusted, i don't mind if they want to poslaju the item...
At ebay, there are 4-5 sellers that i can trust, but my 2nd experience at ebay is very bad, i was conned RM390 for 3 fake jerseys... Furious
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/azuansabri
azuansabri
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 178
Age : 37
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Programmer
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:16 pm

lynn wrote:
what happen after 50 post? sorry
after 50 posts, i can view sales thread in this forum... it will make the hole on my pocket bigger... Doh
redyap wrote:
Cool man your collection!! Cool
oh, a friend from LYN... when can i see your collection? Brows
scholes18 wrote:
nice collection mate especially 1996-1997 Away w/ EPL Champs 95/96, patches very rare n hard to fing it now.... Thumbsup
I never knew that it was very rare... and very lucky that i got it in perfect condition at quite low price... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/azuansabri
redyap
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 2435
Age : 36
Location : Selangor, Malaysia
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:12 pm

redyap wrote:
Cool man your collection!! Cool
oh, a friend from LYN... when can i see your collection? Brows


Hehe, sure sure.....will upload soon..... Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
hedonkop
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 22
Location : seberang prai
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Nice collection bro, keep it up.
Hope to see more update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azuansabri
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 178
Age : 37
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Programmer
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:55 pm

hedonkop wrote:
Nice collection bro, keep it up.
Hope to see more update.
Maybe I will got one or two new jerseys by this week or next week... Sure will update bro...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/azuansabri
knight
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 1529
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:58 pm

azuansabri wrote:
hedonkop wrote:
Nice collection bro, keep it up.
Hope to see more update.
Maybe I will got one or two new jerseys by this week or next week... Sure will update bro...

woah, so fast already planning, maybe planning for next month already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scholes18
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 138
Location : selayang
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:05 pm

azuansabri wrote:
hedonkop wrote:
Nice collection bro, keep it up.
Hope to see more update.
Maybe I will got one or two new jerseys by this week or next week... Sure will update bro...

wah.. so fast.. hehehe...good2.. n don't forget to upload bro...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)   Today at 8:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Azuan's Jersey Wardrobe (updated on 14.09.09)
» kimyong's jersey collection (updated 28/09/2009)
» Leo's Jersey Collection (Updated as of 27-Jan-12)
» Circle of Orboros minis (updated pics 3/22)
» my vintage jersey latest hauls..still more to come..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football Jersey Collectors (JCs) Discussions :: Football Jersey Collector's Gallery-
Jump to: