HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 August Poison from kitbag offer...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator


Male
Number of posts : 4272
Age : 36
Location : Shah Alam
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:22 pm

R3Dz wrote:

and my collection of FULL KIT Holland EURO Home pending with NNs to iron..
bought the NNs at ALI this evening.. but lupa bawa shirt..



Nice kit you have there.. But I don't think that's the right socks for the Euro 2008.

That should be the socks for Holland's World Cup 2006 kit. But in World Cup, they used all orange theme kit (shorts and socks).

The correct socks should be light blue colour like the away kit. Here's the photo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
R3Dz
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 214
Age : 33
Location : From USJ to Sg Buloh
Job/hobbies : Poison myself
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:45 am

schmeichel7 wrote:

Nice kit you have there.. But I don't think that's the right socks for the Euro 2008.

That should be the socks for Holland's World Cup 2006 kit. But in World Cup, they used all orange theme kit (shorts and socks).

The correct socks should be light blue colour like the away kit. Here's the photo:


Ohh thanks for the correction schmeichel...
Hmm anyone saw it around ?may wanna tumpang postage just to get it =)

If i can get the socks then i can post like RvN ady .. i have the same boots too ... hahhaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator


Male
Number of posts : 4272
Age : 36
Location : Shah Alam
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:02 am

R3Dz wrote:
schmeichel7 wrote:

Nice kit you have there.. But I don't think that's the right socks for the Euro 2008.

That should be the socks for Holland's World Cup 2006 kit. But in World Cup, they used all orange theme kit (shorts and socks).

The correct socks should be light blue colour like the away kit. Here's the photo:


Ohh thanks for the correction schmeichel...
Hmm anyone saw it around ?may wanna tumpang postage just to get it =)

If i can get the socks then i can post like RvN ady .. i have the same boots too ... hahhaha

Yeah bro. Now you know why I enjoy collecting full kit (shirt+shorts+socks).. the joy of seeing it full set and then you can wear it and pretend that you are your hero and wear the same boot your hero wears (if possible).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
n|c#o[L]a^s
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 180
Age : 33
Location : U x Jay
Job/hobbies : Convincing people to buy jersey
Humor : I'm poor, but my cabinet's rich.
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:08 am

You guys are so crazy, maniac ! Tongue

Btw, R3Dz.. interested to head to KLCC this week? Heard from schmeichel7.. Man Utd home shorts is available in various size.. hehe..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator


Male
Number of posts : 4272
Age : 36
Location : Shah Alam
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:36 am

n|c#o[L]a^s wrote:
You guys are so crazy, maniac ! Tongue

Btw, R3Dz.. interested to head to KLCC this week? Heard from schmeichel7.. Man Utd home shorts is available in various size.. hehe..

Yup. All sizes got except XXL, for Man United home shorts (white colour).

They are also selling arsenal's new home shorts as well.. so for gunners out there, can grab it as well. RM109 per piece.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
R3Dz
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 214
Age : 33
Location : From USJ to Sg Buloh
Job/hobbies : Poison myself
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:53 am

schmeichel7 wrote:

Yeah bro. Now you know why I enjoy collecting full kit (shirt+shorts+socks).. the joy of seeing it full set and then you can wear it and pretend that you are your hero and wear the same boot your hero wears (if possible).

Hahaha full kit ada ..tapi Physical and Skill tak ada la.. Poser saja ...

schmeichel7 wrote:
n|c#o[L]a^s wrote:
You guys are so crazy, maniac ! Tongue

Btw, R3Dz.. interested to head to KLCC this week? Heard from schmeichel7.. Man Utd home shorts is available in various size.. hehe..

Yup. All sizes got except XXL, for Man United home shorts (white colour).

They are also selling arsenal's new home shorts as well.. so for gunners out there, can grab it as well. RM109 per piece.

Yoh Dear Tai Kors, please stop spreading poison la .. 6 jerseys within 30 days ady dah..

i can follow u go KLCC n ALI for ironing ..tapi i will leave my wallet at home except car keys, license and IC saja ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n|c#o[L]a^s
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 180
Age : 33
Location : U x Jay
Job/hobbies : Convincing people to buy jersey
Humor : I'm poor, but my cabinet's rich.
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:05 am

I'm not asking u to buy jersey, but shorts only.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ayai
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 614
Age : 28
Location : In front of PC
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:11 am

waa.. is that the free france kit offer from Kitbag? Brows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blogbajubola.blogspot.com
ningnongjin
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:48 am

R3Dz

Did you get the blue away repro 98 Netherland Kit from Kitbag? Don't seem to find it listed on their site anymore. Great catch there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R3Dz
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 214
Age : 33
Location : From USJ to Sg Buloh
Job/hobbies : Poison myself
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:50 am

ningnongjin wrote:
R3Dz

Did you get the blue away repro 98 Netherland Kit from Kitbag? Don't seem to find it listed on their site anymore. Great catch there.

Yups thats the one Away Repro 98 WC

here is the link
http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/retro/product_browse.aspx?cid=8310
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ningnongjin
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:57 am

R3Dz wrote:
ningnongjin wrote:
R3Dz

Did you get the blue away repro 98 Netherland Kit from Kitbag? Don't seem to find it listed on their site anymore. Great catch there.

Yups thats the one Away Repro 98 WC

here is the link
http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/retro/product_browse.aspx?cid=8310

Thanks for the link!Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n|c#o[L]a^s
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 180
Age : 33
Location : U x Jay
Job/hobbies : Convincing people to buy jersey
Humor : I'm poor, but my cabinet's rich.
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Showoff R3Dz !!! Tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuNz-V
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:50 am

R3Dz, i think u should take a picture of yourself wearing the full kit and then posing like RVN.. the picture would definitely be more attractive Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R3Dz
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 214
Age : 33
Location : From USJ to Sg Buloh
Job/hobbies : Poison myself
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:32 am

JuNz-V wrote:
R3Dz, i think u should take a picture of yourself wearing the full kit and then posing like RVN.. the picture would definitely be more attractive Smile

Hmm Good Idea... tapi belum full kit lagi cuz wrong sock leh Tongue

and Taka fit body and yet skill tak ada.... Low Profile skit ... Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:07 am

Would like to get it with number 23 Van Der Vaart..... but not selling his name anywhere in KL. sigh...... anyway, nice light saber box wei... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:10 am

R3Dz wrote:
JuNz-V wrote:
R3Dz, i think u should take a picture of yourself wearing the full kit and then posing like RVN.. the picture would definitely be more attractive Smile

Hmm Good Idea... tapi belum full kit lagi cuz wrong sock leh Tongue

and Taka fit body and yet skill tak ada.... Low Profile skit ... Happy

Too bad the pic RVN.. if the pic is wesley, i think he already did so.... am i rite??? R3dz...... JOm this week Ali again....
Back to top Go down
alister88
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 3175
Age : 28
Location : KL
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:56 pm

so redz,
u got the socks ady ? haha...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/macalisthur
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: August Poison from kitbag offer...   Today at 3:51 pm

Back to top Go down
 
August Poison from kitbag offer...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» August Poison from kitbag offer...
» Poison attacks
» Planetary Empires RTT at Bookery, Fairborn Ohio August 29
» Limited time offer tickets for New Year eve party for NYC group discount available
» Poison...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football Jersey Collectors (JCs) Discussions :: Jersey Collectors (JCs) Latest Hauls-
Jump to: