HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nineteeneighty.seven
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 247
Age : 29
Location : Germany
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:10 am

Some of my latest hauls from French LIGUE 1, hope u guys enjoy them.

Gelson Fernandes, AS St. Etienne
[img][/img]

AS St. Etienne Home Kit
[img][/img]

Lucho Gonzalez, Olympique Marseille
[img][/img]

OM 09/10 Away Kit
[img][/img]

Makelele, Paris Saint Germain
[img][/img]

PSG 08/09 Away Kit
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)


Male
Number of posts : 4539
Age : 37
Location : United Kingdom
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 am

Wow....3 amazing Ligue 1 shirts Thumbsup

Very, very rare mate with NNs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1034
Age : 33
Location : Belfast, Ireland
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...
Humor : Ah derka derka derka....
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:09 am

Really like the Marsielle shirts with the numbers and sponsors!!! NICE!!! Brows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneUnited
Croatian Jersey Collector
Croatian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 592
Age : 31
Location : Mostar
Job/hobbies : journalism student
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:55 am

yeah mate amazing additions!

for me St Etienne and Marseille always have great kits!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dresovi.blogspot.com/
nineteeneighty.seven
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 247
Age : 29
Location : Germany
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:32 am

treble_1999 wrote:
Wow....3 amazing Ligue 1 shirts Thumbsup

Very, very rare mate with NNs

Gazzel83 wrote:
Really like the Marsielle shirts with the numbers and sponsors!!! NICE!!! :Brows:

OneUnited wrote:
yeah mate amazing additions!

for me St Etienne and Marseille always have great kits!

Thanks guys! i personally love all of them as well. Smile

anyway, i still have the invicta patch for ASSE Kit and the touax patch for the OM kit with me. but i'm in a doubt to place them on the Kit! Dizzy
i think the ASSE kit will no longer look that cool if i put the Invicta patch on it since it will make it look very crowded with sponsor Dizzy
and for the OM Kit, the touax patch which is to be placed on left sleeve is way too big. and since i'm wearing the S size, it cant really be fitted nicely on the sleeve Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noobie
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 1542
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Collecting jerseys and movies.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 am

Very nice kits bro. From Germany to England to France, which country next?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jonathanso.blogspot.com/
redyap
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 2435
Age : 36
Location : Selangor, Malaysia
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 am

great kits from France league.........
think should be Italy then...or Spain
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
qspn
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1118
Location : PJ to CBJ
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Nice haul man of Ligue One teams. I think you surely feel accomplished as those kit is complete with the patches, nameset and sponsor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alister88
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 3175
Age : 28
Location : KL
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:46 pm

awesome!! Thumbsup Thumbsup
very nice choices u have there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/macalisthur
aboo barazite
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 209
Age : 29
Location : petaling jaya
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 pm

the kits are very...very stunning ! ! u're the man ! Respect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stilo10
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1002
Location : KL
Job/hobbies : Football & JSY
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:57 pm

rare and interesting hauls there mate! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 1529
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 pm

the ASSE kit, like the Liverpool away, also have a watermark at the rear bottom, nice sponsor Jus de Fruits! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pongkes
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:12 pm

i Like, I like, I Like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nineteeneighty.seven
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 247
Age : 29
Location : Germany
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:54 pm

noobie wrote:
Very nice kits bro. From Germany to England to France, which country next?
redyap wrote:
great kits from France league.........
think should be Italy then...or Spain

Thanks guys Smile i guess after this will be LIGA Malaysia kits hehe since i'm going back this summer, will try to get local kits as much as possible Clap

qspn wrote:
Nice haul man of Ligue One teams. I think you surely feel accomplished as those kit is complete with the patches, nameset and sponsor.
thanks bro.yeah i do, i've indeed spent a lot of money on them Tongue

And thanks to others for the nice comments.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alister88
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 3175
Age : 28
Location : KL
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:04 pm

u travel out to France to get it bro?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/macalisthur
OneUnited
Croatian Jersey Collector
Croatian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 592
Age : 31
Location : Mostar
Job/hobbies : journalism student
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 pm

nineteeneighty.seven wrote:


Thanks guys! i personally love all of them as well. Smile

anyway, i still have the invicta patch for ASSE Kit and the touax patch for the OM kit with me. but i'm in a doubt to place them on the Kit! Dizzy
i think the ASSE kit will no longer look that cool if i put the Invicta patch on it since it will make it look very crowded with sponsor Dizzy
and for the OM Kit, the touax patch which is to be placed on left sleeve is way too big. and since i'm wearing the S size, it cant really be fitted nicely on the sleeve Crying or Very sad

actually mate I've applied this touax patch on my marseille shirt and it looks great...mine is size M and it fitted really nice on the left sleeve

http://picasaweb.google.com/sickboy1966/FrenchClubs#5475705740008597842

in my opinion both would look better with all the sponsors as they are worn on the pitch Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dresovi.blogspot.com/
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1034
Age : 33
Location : Belfast, Ireland
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...
Humor : Ah derka derka derka....
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:06 am

OneUnited wrote:
nineteeneighty.seven wrote:


Thanks guys! i personally love all of them as well. Smile

anyway, i still have the invicta patch for ASSE Kit and the touax patch for the OM kit with me. but i'm in a doubt to place them on the Kit! Dizzy
i think the ASSE kit will no longer look that cool if i put the Invicta patch on it since it will make it look very crowded with sponsor Dizzy
and for the OM Kit, the touax patch which is to be placed on left sleeve is way too big. and since i'm wearing the S size, it cant really be fitted nicely on the sleeve Crying or Very sad

actually mate I've applied this touax patch on my marseille shirt and it looks great...mine is size M and it fitted really nice on the left sleeve

http://picasaweb.google.com/sickboy1966/FrenchClubs#5475705740008597842

in my opinion both would look better with all the sponsors as they are worn on the pitch Smile

Id agree with Marko, i know it can be crazy sometimes, but I really like to get the shirt as close to the players as possible, means throwing on all the sponsors!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nineteeneighty.seven
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 247
Age : 29
Location : Germany
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:08 am

OneUnited wrote:


actually mate I've applied this touax patch on my marseille shirt and it looks great...mine is size M and it fitted really nice on the left sleeve

http://picasaweb.google.com/sickboy1966/FrenchClubs#5475705740008597842

in my opinion both would look better with all the sponsors as they are worn on the pitch Smile

Gazzel83 wrote:

Id agree with Marko, i know it can be crazy sometimes, but I really like to get the shirt as close to the players as possible, means throwing on all the sponsors!!!

Thanks guys for the opinion.
but i guess my case here for the OM kit cant be solved Sad
and i guess our kits are not the same Marko. look at the pics below:
[img][/img]

i guess the first pic shows the exact position of where the touax patch should be right?
but look at the letter "x". it is on top of the threads.which i think isnt good. alternatively, i could place the sponsor like in the 2nd pic, which i think doesnt look so good.

what do u guys think about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneUnited
Croatian Jersey Collector
Croatian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 592
Age : 31
Location : Mostar
Job/hobbies : journalism student
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:25 am

you have a point mate...the shirts are different because on mine there is less mesh on the sleeve so the sponsor fits nice...don't really know what you should do since I'm not expert in printing shirts...

I hope you find a way to apply it safely Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dresovi.blogspot.com/
nineteeneighty.seven
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 247
Age : 29
Location : Germany
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:55 am

alister88 wrote:
u travel out to France to get it bro?

ouh yeah i was on holiday in Paris last month. think i shouldnt miss the chance Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nineteeneighty.seven
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 247
Age : 29
Location : Germany
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:56 am

OneUnited wrote:
you have a point mate...the shirts are different because on mine there is less mesh on the sleeve so the sponsor fits nice...don't really know what you should do since I'm not expert in printing shirts...

I hope you find a way to apply it safely Smile

i guess better leave it that way. without the Touax Sponsor Patch Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blinkz08
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 420
Age : 35
Location : perak darul ridzuan
Job/hobbies : collecting vintage and rare jersey
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:44 am

good job bro..what can i say..very2 gorgeouse!!..Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rizq24
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 286
Age : 38
Location : Kelana Jaya
Job/hobbies : Bank Officer
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:45 pm

ligue 1 kits are always unique...multiple sponsors & all...nice hauls bro...especially the makelele psg kit...legend..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nineteeneighty.seven
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 247
Age : 29
Location : Germany
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:25 pm

guys, not the latest hauls, but some haven't-posted-jerseys from past few months. Laughing

AC Sparta Praha Home Replica Kit
[img][/img]

Bayer Leverkusen 07/08 Home Kit
[img][/img]

Bayern München 06/07 CL kit (Hargreaves 23)
[img][/img]

Bayern München 09/10 CL Kit (Müller 25)
[img][/img]


Last edited by nineteeneighty.seven on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 5721
Age : 31
Location : Petaling Jaya
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:26 pm

awesome BM kits there bro.. the 09/10 cl kit is just stunning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)   Today at 5:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Irresistable (Update 20.04.2011)
» ATR NEWS UPDATE - 29th November 2011
» Fritz 12 GUI update ( latest August 2011 )
» latest hauls from my ordinary collection..update 2-5-2011
» DaBigfella's Collection Update Saturday 20th June 2011 page 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football Jersey Collectors (JCs) Discussions :: Jersey Collectors (JCs) Latest Hauls-
Jump to: