HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 cg1206's story so far...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cg1206
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 10
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: cg1206's story so far...   Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 am

Hey guys, I just want to say that words can't describe how amazing some of the collections I've seen so far are. Hopefully one day I'll be up at that level.

In the meantime, here's a link to my collection on my facebook. I wasn't sure the best way to showcase them so this will have to do for now...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055848&id=1223468984

As I said in my intro, I'm looking to take this hobby more seriously so look out for plenty of updates over the coming weeks/months/years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator


Male
Number of posts : 4272
Age : 36
Location : Shah Alam
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:57 am

Craig..

Maybe you might not know but basically there are a lot of hardcore collectors in this region.

Not only in Malaysia, but in other countries like Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Indonesia...

We have many type of collectors who are unique in our own way. For example:

1. Some collect match worn jerseys for certain teams like curator
2. Some collect match worn or replica time for only one team like asprillialim
3. Some collect a complete set (matching shirt+shorts+socks) like myself
4. Some collect jerseys for only the club they support like keith
5. Some collect jerseys from a certain league only like stilo10
6. Some collect jerseys with a certain jersey number only like chcher

And so on..

We even have members who collect jerseys from rival teams. Although he supports United, he collects Liverpool or Man City jerseys as well.. It sounds awkward but that's it is..

You have a good collection mate.. keep it up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
kimyong
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1420
Age : 31
Location : Singapore / Johor Bahru
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 pm

nice collection mate ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blinkz08
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 420
Age : 35
Location : perak darul ridzuan
Job/hobbies : collecting vintage and rare jersey
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:01 pm

yeah..thats rite mr schameichel7...

i'm the one who collect vintage jersey in this forum..any club..any country..:d

anyway,nice collection dude..Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)


Male
Number of posts : 5291
Age : 27
Location : Adelaide, Australia
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:13 pm

schmeichel7 wrote:
Craig..

Maybe you might not know but basically there are a lot of hardcore collectors in this region.

Not only in Malaysia, but in other countries like Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Indonesia...

We have many type of collectors who are unique in our own way. For example:

1. Some collect match worn jerseys for certain teams like curator
2. Some collect match worn or replica time for only one team like asprillialim
3. Some collect a complete set (matching shirt+shorts+socks) like myself
4. Some collect jerseys for only the club they support like keith
5. Some collect jerseys from a certain league only like stilo10
6. Some collect jerseys with a certain jersey number only like chcher

And so on..

We even have members who collect jerseys from rival teams. Although he supports United, he collects Liverpool or Man City jerseys as well.. It sounds awkward but that's it is..

You have a good collection mate.. keep it up!

and some collect everything like chcher, aw13, wongkwp, acman, oscar7, treble_1999 and the list goes on and on Laughing

anyway nice collection Craig, love a couple that are signed, a few of my signed shirts are framed, and another one is pending for a display project coming soon Tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com
redyap
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 2435
Age : 36
Location : Selangor, Malaysia
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:15 pm

there are nice collection you owned.... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 5721
Age : 31
Location : Petaling Jaya
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 pm

awesome collection you have there.... keep it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irwan
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 486
Age : 34
Location : KL (Kg Baru, Technology Park Malaysia), Temerloh
Job/hobbies : IT slave / collect jersey lah
Humor : I'm a serious guy
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Craig,

Love to see your Bayern collection Thumbsup By the way, you should apply Bundesliga Deutscher Meister 2002/2003 patch instead of normal patch on this shirt.


And to be precised, that shirt is only for season 2003/2004. During season 2004/2005, they are still using same template but different sponsor name/logo (T-Com instead of T-Mobile).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.irwan.name/?p=1277
stilo10
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1002
Location : KL
Job/hobbies : Football & JSY
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 pm

nice and rare collections there mate... hope to see your new additions soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cg1206
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 10
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:09 am

schmeichel7 wrote:
You have a good collection mate.. keep it up!

kimyong wrote:
nice collection mate ^^

blinkz08 wrote:
anyway,nice collection dude..Smile

redyap wrote:
there are nice collection you owned.... Thumbsup

qsp1985 wrote:
awesome collection you have there.... keep it up

Thanks guys.

pyroboy1911 wrote:
anyway nice collection Craig, love a couple that are signed, a few of my signed shirts are framed, and another one is pending for a display project coming soon Tongue

Thanks, that's cool about them being framed. I'll need to get round to it when I've got a bit of spare 's.

irwan wrote:
Craig,

Love to see your Bayern collection Thumbsup By the way, you should apply Bundesliga Deutscher Meister 2002/2003 patch instead of normal patch on this shirt.


And to be precised, that shirt is only for season 2003/2004. During season 2004/2005, they are still using same template but different sponsor name/logo (T-Com instead of T-Mobile).

Doh Bit gutted at that, guess I'll just use this as an example of 'learn from your mistakes'.

stilo10 wrote:
nice and rare collections there mate... hope to see your new additions soon!

Thanks, hopefully post my new additions before next week Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)


Male
Number of posts : 4539
Age : 37
Location : United Kingdom
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:35 am

Nice collection mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irwan
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 486
Age : 34
Location : KL (Kg Baru, Technology Park Malaysia), Temerloh
Job/hobbies : IT slave / collect jersey lah
Humor : I'm a serious guy
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:25 am

cg1206 wrote:

Doh Bit gutted at that, guess I'll just use this as an example of 'learn from your mistakes'.
---Don't worry, that is why we have this forum. Just FYI, the patch can be easily peeled off if you soak the shirt into water for certain period of time. Bundesliga 2002/2003 Deutscher Meister patch is still at SS352.com.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.irwan.name/?p=1277
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Wow, nice mixed collections you have, keep them coming Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
cg1206
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 10
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:37 am

irwan wrote:
cg1206 wrote:

Doh Bit gutted at that, guess I'll just use this as an example of 'learn from your mistakes'.
---Don't worry, that is why we have this forum. Just FYI, the patch can be easily peeled off if you soak the shirt into water for certain period of time. Bundesliga 2002/2003 Deutscher Meister patch is still at SS352.com.

Cool so will I just soak the patch in normal warm water until it begins to peel? Will it leave a mark at all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irwan
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 486
Age : 34
Location : KL (Kg Baru, Technology Park Malaysia), Temerloh
Job/hobbies : IT slave / collect jersey lah
Humor : I'm a serious guy
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:22 am

cg1206 wrote:

Cool so will I just soak the patch in normal warm water until it begins to peel? Will it leave a mark at all?
Well, it will automatically begin to peel a little by itself but you need to peel it completely by yourself. After that, maybe you may see some small marks due to gum from the patch - don't worry, you can clean them later. And if you plan to apply correct patch on the same spot, there's nothing to bother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.irwan.name/?p=1277
wiggysports
Jersey Seller (UK)
Jersey Seller (UK)


Male
Number of posts : 314
Location : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Great collection
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wiggysports.co.uk
oscar7
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)


Male
Number of posts : 2270
Age : 41
Location : Jakarta-KL
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Some rare LS you have m8

Ajax, bayern

Nice you join here Clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noobie
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 1542
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Collecting jerseys and movies.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 pm

You have a great collection yourself mate, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jonathanso.blogspot.com/
visioz
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 414
Location : Kuala Lumpur & Penang
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:06 am

nice collection u have there... amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cg1206
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector


Number of posts : 10
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:50 am

wiggysports wrote:
Great collection

oscar7 wrote:
Some rare LS you have m8

Ajax, bayern

Nice you join here Clap

noobie wrote:
You have a great collection yourself mate, welcome to the forum!

visioz wrote:
nice collection u have there... amazing

Thanks guys Cheers I've got a few more additions to come so will post in 'Latest Hauls' later on Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: cg1206's story so far...   Today at 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down
 
cg1206's story so far...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» cg1206's story so far...
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Is death essential to good story writing?
» Campaign Story Challenge : ERA, "The Mass" Story
» Thinkaway's "Collectors" Toy Story Figures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football Jersey Collectors (JCs) Discussions :: Football Jersey Collector's Gallery-
Jump to: