HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Alexxx's Haul's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:29 am

Still waiting on my damn 04-05 LFC away though starting to get a little worried confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneUnited
Croatian Jersey Collector
Croatian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 592
Age : 31
Location : Mostar
Job/hobbies : journalism student
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:10 am

great shirt mate!

Want one too but very hard to find Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dresovi.blogspot.com/
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:15 am

OneUnited wrote:
great shirt mate!

Want one too but very hard to find Sad



Get it from Weston Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kewellrulez
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 2144
Age : 29
Location : Adelaide, OZ
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:35 am

very nice indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:44 am

And as soon as I posted my 04-05 LFC kit arrived pictures to go up soon *NOTE* I have bought 04-07 sleeve patches but still waiting on them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:58 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:00 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:02 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:05 am

Purchased from vintagefootballshirts.com

04-07 EPL Patches have been purchased and are still awaiting delievery from Argentina Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hcosimo
Brazilian Jersey Collector
Brazilian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 836
Age : 26
Location : Americana, SP, Brazil
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:07 am

Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S wrote:
Purchased from vintagefootballshirts.com

04-07 EPL Patches have been purchased and are still awaiting delievery from Argentina Smile

Nice haul mate.

Have you managed to ask that seller if the patches were player/replica size?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:13 am

hcosimo wrote:
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S wrote:
Purchased from vintagefootballshirts.com

04-07 EPL Patches have been purchased and are still awaiting delievery from Argentina Smile

Nice haul mate.

Have you managed to ask that seller if the patches were player/replica size?


Thanks mate, I didn ask t but im guessing there replica size. I dont mind though the official LFC store uses replica size so its all good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hcosimo
Brazilian Jersey Collector
Brazilian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 836
Age : 26
Location : Americana, SP, Brazil
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:17 am

I agree, it's probably replica sized ones.

I wouldn't mind either, even players sometimes use replica sized badges.

Were Alonso kit BNWT or pre-worn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:23 am

It was pre-worn but it smells great! hehe Laughing

one thing I noticed about it but the Carlsberg sponsor is really different its more of a felt material then the usual plastic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hcosimo
Brazilian Jersey Collector
Brazilian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 836
Age : 26
Location : Americana, SP, Brazil
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:29 am

Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S wrote:
It was pre-worn but it smells great! hehe Laughing

one thing I noticed about it but the Carlsberg sponsor is really different its more of a felt material then the usual plastic

I have an a 00-01 Inter Milan shirt that Pirelli sponsor is just like that Thumbsup

Actually rather that, than the usual plastic, it lasts longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:54 am

hcosimo wrote:
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S wrote:
It was pre-worn but it smells great! hehe Laughing

one thing I noticed about it but the Carlsberg sponsor is really different its more of a felt material then the usual plastic

I have an a 00-01 Inter Milan shirt that Pirelli sponsor is just like that Thumbsup

Actually rather that, than the usual plastic, it lasts longer.




Oh cool Cheers I remember having that Inter kit as well have no idea how I got it since I support Roma in Serie A and have no idea where it is now Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kewellrulez
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 2144
Age : 29
Location : Adelaide, OZ
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:08 pm

wonderful yellow 04-05 away kit. I love reebok kits as the size cutting and material is so comfy to wear on. i miss the reebok era.. this is one of my favourite kits. as for the green carlsberg sponsor, it will last long as no worries compared to home kit, home kit red sponsor tend to crack easily, not sure is it due to the production factory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
visioz
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 414
Location : Kuala Lumpur & Penang
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:52 pm

nice alonso shirt. keep it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:19 pm

kewellrulez wrote:
wonderful yellow 04-05 away kit. I love reebok kits as the size cutting and material is so comfy to wear on. i miss the reebok era.. this is one of my favourite kits. as for the green carlsberg sponsor, it will last long as no worries compared to home kit, home kit red sponsor tend to crack easily, not sure is it due to the production factory.

Thanks mate I was a bit worried about being a felt sponsor this is normal right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kewellrulez
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 2144
Age : 29
Location : Adelaide, OZ
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S wrote:
kewellrulez wrote:
wonderful yellow 04-05 away kit. I love reebok kits as the size cutting and material is so comfy to wear on. i miss the reebok era.. this is one of my favourite kits. as for the green carlsberg sponsor, it will last long as no worries compared to home kit, home kit red sponsor tend to crack easily, not sure is it due to the production factory.

Thanks mate I was a bit worried about being a felt sponsor this is normal right?

no worries mate, this is normal for the 04-05 season reebok kits Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:20 pm

visioz wrote:
nice alonso shirt. keep it up



Thanks mate Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:37 pm

kewellrulez wrote:
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S wrote:
kewellrulez wrote:
wonderful yellow 04-05 away kit. I love reebok kits as the size cutting and material is so comfy to wear on. i miss the reebok era.. this is one of my favourite kits. as for the green carlsberg sponsor, it will last long as no worries compared to home kit, home kit red sponsor tend to crack easily, not sure is it due to the production factory.

Thanks mate I was a bit worried about being a felt sponsor this is normal right?

no worries mate, this is normal for the 04-05 season reebok kits Smile




Thanks for clearing that up mate Respect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alixker
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 394
Location : Singapore
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys & selective complete kits
Humor : Duh - what me worry? Calvin & Hobbes? Kampung Boy - Lat bagus
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Hey mate, I've got a friend who's a Toffee fan... and guess what I got him??? Brows

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 


Feast your eyes on these... Whistling

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 887
Age : 24
Location : Sydney
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:04 am

Thank you so much mate!!! although why is the nns in black mate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alixker
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 394
Location : Singapore
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys & selective complete kits
Humor : Duh - what me worry? Calvin & Hobbes? Kampung Boy - Lat bagus
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:12 am

I think the staff was trying to help me rub it in...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Haul's   Today at 8:09 am

Back to top Go down
 
Alexxx's Haul's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Alexxx's Haul's
» ijoy's latest haul
» Great UQ Latest Haul
» My latest haul (Brazil 2002 WC home - pg5)
» Giggsy's Other Haul

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football Jersey Collectors (JCs) Discussions :: Jersey Collectors (JCs) Latest Hauls-
Jump to: