HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
stilo10
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1002
Location : KL
Job/hobbies : Football & JSY
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:07 am

nice nice... show more... Brows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:47 am

very cool and rare savicevic kit there. where did u get it from?
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:48 am

qontok-qontok wrote:
nice jersey bro.....very rare jersey especially savicevic 10...

thanx bro.. but sadly the NN was DIY NN by the old owner Furious Furious .. the NN should look different.. thinking of replacing the wrong NN with a DIY savicevic NN from the printing room..

nicque_panda wrote:
bro...whr that "fixed" kit? Brows

no need to show that fixed kit... just show the new kit laa next year.. hehehe

stilo10 wrote:
nice nice... show more... Brows

no more new kit laa bro.. need to recharge first.. just missed out on an away motta kit from mudah.com.. somebody was few hours faster then me... Sad Sad .. im still wondering if the buyer is from this forum.. Hmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:49 am

hsNg wrote:
very cool and rare savicevic kit there. where did u get it from?

thanx bro.. from a bundle seller in KL..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:20 pm

nice Savicevic kit bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:22 pm

aoworks wrote:
nice Savicevic kit bro Very Happy

thanx bro...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
oscar7
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)


Male
Number of posts : 2270
Age : 41
Location : Jakarta-KL
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:49 pm

sakhratul wrote:
qontok-qontok wrote:
nice jersey bro.....very rare jersey especially savicevic 10...

thanx bro.. but sadly the NN was DIY NN by the old owner Furious Furious .. the NN should look different.. thinking of replacing the wrong NN with a DIY savicevic NN from the printing room..

nicque_panda wrote:
bro...whr that "fixed" kit? Brows

no need to show that fixed kit... just show the new kit laa next year.. hehehe

stilo10 wrote:
nice nice... show more... Brows

no more new kit laa bro.. need to recharge first.. just missed out on an away motta kit from mudah.com.. somebody was few hours faster then me... Sad Sad .. im still wondering if the buyer is from this forum.. Hmm
Why from Printing ROom?
Contact me for original Lotto NN like this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adamiqbal
Senior Member
Senior Member


Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:44 am

nice ! Savicevic looks familiar.....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sarawakfootballshirts.blogspot.com/
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:17 am

oscar7 wrote:
sakhratul wrote:
qontok-qontok wrote:
nice jersey bro.....very rare jersey especially savicevic 10...

thanx bro.. but sadly the NN was DIY NN by the old owner Furious Furious .. the NN should look different.. thinking of replacing the wrong NN with a DIY savicevic NN from the printing room..

nicque_panda wrote:
bro...whr that "fixed" kit? Brows

no need to show that fixed kit... just show the new kit laa next year.. hehehe

stilo10 wrote:
nice nice... show more... Brows

no more new kit laa bro.. need to recharge first.. just missed out on an away motta kit from mudah.com.. somebody was few hours faster then me... Sad Sad .. im still wondering if the buyer is from this forum.. Hmm
Why from Printing ROom?
Contact me for original Lotto NN like this Very Happy

erkk.. u still have those kind of NN?? will contact u soon then..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:17 am

adamiqbal wrote:
nice ! Savicevic looks familiar.....Very Happy

seen it before adam?? where???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
adamiqbal
Senior Member
Senior Member


Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:39 am

susah.com.my hehehhehehehe Abu dhabi.... Sir Mizi.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sarawakfootballshirts.blogspot.com/
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:53 pm

hehe.. icic.. member ko ker adam??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
adamiqbal
Senior Member
Senior Member


Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:05 pm

erm.. pernah deal laa dulu...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sarawakfootballshirts.blogspot.com/
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 5721
Age : 31
Location : Petaling Jaya
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:44 pm

bro sakhratul u still can get the maldini nns? i interested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:37 pm

latest update on my milan collection for this festive season..









lastly, NN for the most effective striker on-loan that i had ever seen to play for milan.. i really wish he stayed in acmilan after the 04-05 season but sadly chelsea didnt allow it.. Sad Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
stilo10
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1002
Location : KL
Job/hobbies : Football & JSY
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:55 pm

bro nice catch! rare NNs there... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:45 pm

stilo10 wrote:
bro nice catch! rare NNs there... Thumbsup

thanx bro... hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
faizulazlan
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 580
Age : 32
Location : Butterworth
Job/hobbies : Despatch Boy!
Humor : Injury Prone!
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:44 pm

know what mate.. i love paolo maldini and marco van basten.. it's really my dream to see both of this two great footballer playing for Man United.. hehehe..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsdevils.forums-free.com/
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:11 am

faizulazlan wrote:
know what mate.. i love paolo maldini and marco van basten.. it's really my dream to see both of this two great footballer playing for Man United.. hehehe..

hehehe.. they were the reason i started to support milan when i was young..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
faizulazlan
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 580
Age : 32
Location : Butterworth
Job/hobbies : Despatch Boy!
Humor : Injury Prone!
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:52 pm

sakhratul wrote:
faizulazlan wrote:
know what mate.. i love paolo maldini and marco van basten.. it's really my dream to see both of this two great footballer playing for Man United.. hehehe..

hehehe.. they were the reason i started to support milan when i was young..
U are so lucky.. for me van Basten is probably the best, the most complete striker ever.. Milan is so lucky to have him in the squad.. huhuhu.. but i really glad we got Mark Hughes in those days.. hehehe..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsdevils.forums-free.com/
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:02 pm

yup.. it just sad that he have to retire early bcoz of the injury.. mark hughes, he good as well but i have always wanted milan to buy v.nistelrooy when he was still in PSV.. but man utd got him first and what a good buy he proved to be.. huhuhu one of the most clinical poacher i had ever seen..

maybe milan can buy him once his contract is finish with madrid since milan have become the team that interested with old players lately.. Mad .. hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
faizulazlan
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 580
Age : 32
Location : Butterworth
Job/hobbies : Despatch Boy!
Humor : Injury Prone!
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:08 pm

and beckham is doing great at the moment... huhuhu... he just scored his 1st goal for milan last nite.. huhu.. well done becks.. really glad to see him back playing at a more competitive league rather then wasting his talents at that “Mickey mouse Disneyland league” a.k.a MLS... huhuhu..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsdevils.forums-free.com/
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:19 am

yup.. there are rumours that milan want him to stay after his loan is over but not sure whether its true or not..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
faizulazlan
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 580
Age : 32
Location : Butterworth
Job/hobbies : Despatch Boy!
Humor : Injury Prone!
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:38 pm

sakhratul wrote:
yup.. there are rumours that milan want him to stay after his loan is over but not sure whether its true or not..
i want him to stay at Milan too... Plz stay Becks... huhu...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsdevils.forums-free.com/
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector


Male
Number of posts : 1638
Age : 33
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:04 am

faizulazlan wrote:
sakhratul wrote:
yup.. there are rumours that milan want him to stay after his loan is over but not sure whether its true or not..
i want him to stay at Milan too... Plz stay Becks... huhu...

beckham score again.. with a stunning freekick this time.. i guess now most of the milan fans will surely want him to stay since he has bring a great impact to milan's game..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!   Today at 8:12 am

Back to top Go down
 
Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forza Milan and Gomo Kelate Gomo!!!
» Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Track List & Results
» S7 Forza 3 F-Class Tourney
» Forza 3 Late Night Series Discussion
» Dope Wax-Kenny Dope feat.Josh Milan-Stay With Me

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football Jersey Collectors (JCs) Discussions :: Football Jersey Collector's Gallery-
Jump to: