View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male
Number of posts : 368
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)
Humor : Forza Azzurri
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:25 am

These are part of the jerseys that arrived to me before the Christmas during Nov 30 , 2007 - Dec 23, 2007. I have no time and space to take pictures of my entire collection. And my collection had been doubled or trippled ever since. Now, I have about 350-400 Italy national team jerseys. I'm coming home to Malaysia at the end of September and I will be bringing all my collection with me. After that, I will start to create my own website for Italy national team jersey collection and Italy national team matches' DVD collection. So, now just letting you guys sharing the pictures that I was able to take before the 2007 Christmas.

Below are all match issues:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:34 am

Since I'm coming back to Malaysia at the end of September. I'll probably bringing along most of my collection in my luguages. All my other shirts and clothes will be mailed back. There is one thing that I concern the most. Will the "kastam" stop me from bringing all those jerseys? Will they ask me to pay for taxes or any surcharges? Really need some advice here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:33 pm

ermm.. usually u wont be charge since all the kits your's, not meant for sale.. but im not really sure bout that though since u have few of the same kit with minor differences.. maybe bro wongkwp can verify this..

btw that is one nice collection u got there bro... cant wait to see the full collection.. FORZA ITALIA!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:03 pm

Thanks for the compliments. At last, I found a place for me to share my interest. I think I really should get contact with wongkwp for my contemporary issue about bringing 300++ jerseys back to Malaysia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 4272
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:11 pm

I think you won't be charged if you packed your jerseys in your bag as it is part of your luggage.

Customs will check and you can mention later that these are your jersey collection, not mean't for sale. If the jerseys don't look new with it's plastic bag, should be safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
wongkwp
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1368
Job/hobbies : IT

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:18 pm

Nice collection you have there. Thumbsup

As for bringing so many jerseys back to M'sia, I've not done that before. The most that I've brought back is about 20+ only. Normally it really depend on luck if you'll get stop by the kastam. On my last 2 trips, they did stopped me and asked me where I returned from, what is in my luggage and any new clothing that I brought. I usually tell them from USA and only normal clothing that I wears are in the luggage and they let me go.

I think in your case, if they stopped you and checked your luggage and found 300+ blue jerseys, then you'll have to do some explanation to convince them that all the shirts are personal collection and they're not new clothing.

Last edited by wongkwp on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/wongkwp/FootballJersey
alister88

Male
Number of posts : 3175
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:06 pm

wow...
nice collection...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/macalisthur
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:42 pm

wongkwp wrote:
Nice collection you have there. Thumbsup

As for bringing so many jerseys back to M'sia, I've not done that before. The most that I've brought back is about 20+ only. Normally it really depend on luck if you'll get stop by the kastam. On my last 2 trips, they did stopped me and asked me where I returned from, what is in my luggage and any new clothing that I brought. I usually tell them from USA and only normal clothing that I wears are in the luggage and they let me go.

I think in your case, if they stopped you and checked your luggage and found 300+ blue jerseys, then you'll have to do some explanation to convince them that all the shirts are personal collection and they're not new clothing.

Thanks for the compliments. Which part of US are you in now? I'm in Houston, Texas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stilo10

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Job/hobbies : Football & JSY
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 pm

great collection there! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)

Male
Number of posts : 2710
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:56 pm

great collecion there asprilllialim. Thats one unique theme going, as in one team, and really special too Smile do u collect them whole team? as in the starting 11 etc? or u purchase them based purely on different place of manufacture etc as u mentioned?

and 350 italy kits...wow that would be a sight to behold Smile cant wait for u to be back in malaysia haha then we will have a privilege to view that Smile

http://stevencheok.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:22 am

Currently, I'm not pursuing all the players in the national team, but might thinking about doing it in the future. It is because it cost so much especially nowadays I was intoxicated with match issue version. Basically, I just going after the player's that are hot at the current season. About the vintage jersey, I collect whatever what I see. Nothing specific as long as it is not reproduction, and it is Italy national team official replica or match issue.

Now, I just trying to collect each and every Italy kit that produced by different manufactures or same kit but with different version, same kit but different specification, rare Italy kit, prototype and you name it.

What makes me proud is my 5 2005-06 prototype jersey. 2 of them are official replica's prototypes and the remaining 3 are match issue's prototypes. The first ever offical replica's for Italy kit that made by Erima, I have few of them and few pieces of 1982 World Cup winning celebration jersey with "campioni del mondo" and three stars on the jersey that produced by the Le coq sportif. And much more. I just feeling happy whenever I look at my collection. I'm so addicted till I got to see my collection before I sleep for every single night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adamiqbal

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:25 am

Waaaaaa!!! you are truly TAIKO of ALL TAIKOS!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sarawakfootballshirts.blogspot.com/
oscar7
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)

Male
Number of posts : 2270
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:56 am

AMAZING COLLECTION DUDES Shocked Respect

Very FOcus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aprilia_8080

Male
Number of posts : 821
Job/hobbies : Same as Micheal Scofield/Jersey,Gadjet,Car
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:57 am

very2 nice collection u have bro.. Respect Respect Respect Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/robelto
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:01 am

There is no actual Taiko, anyone can be Taiko for your own collection. If you feel that you have the greatest jersey on earth, then you are the Taiko of this whole universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuNz-V

Male
Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:23 am

well said!
btw, fabulous collection u have there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:41 am

Thanks buddy! Currently, I just have a contact with my source of the Italy latest jersey - World Cup 2010 Qualification jersey - with the world cup 2010 qualification patch, another small "unknown" patch on the other sleeve and the World Cup Champion badge that placed on the chest! Just like what AC Milan used to put their World Club Cup Champion patch on their jersey.

It costs 300 euro, anyway, the price can still be negotiate especially I bought several jerseys from him. If the deal done and I got the jersey, I'll inform you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sylus tung
Singaporean Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 799
Humor : Wry
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:28 am

asprillialim wrote:
Since I'm coming back to Malaysia at the end of September. I'll probably bringing along most of my collection in my luguages. All my other shirts and clothes will be mailed back. There is one thing that I concern the most. Will the "kastam" stop me from bringing all those jerseys? Will they ask me to pay for taxes or any surcharges? Really need some advice here.

Hi Mate,

Great Italian collection you got there.

Based on my past experiences with travelling with jerseys, you should have no worries unless they are all New with Tags. Shirts without the swing tags are deemed to be personal belongings and not subject to prevailing sales taxes.

On another note, since your shirt collection is so massive, I would recommend you hand-carry the gems you have in your collection. Whilst today's aviation standards have improved significantly, putting thousands of dollars worth of jerseys under the responsibility of a baggage handler, hmmm, I'd pass on that!

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/theMerseyside
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:44 am

Unfortunately, my hand carry couldn't be able to carry all my collection. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sylus tung

Male
Number of posts : 799
Humor : Wry
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:50 am

asprillialim wrote:
Unfortunately, my hand carry couldn't be able to carry all my collection. Sad

Mate, only the expensive ones! Smile

I did the same too. Replicas in the luggage. Player shirts hand-carry (and only the most expensive ones).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/theMerseyside
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:08 am

I had that thoughts too, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wongkwp
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1368
Job/hobbies : IT

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:55 pm

asprillialim wrote:

Thanks for the compliments. Which part of US are you in now? I'm in Houston, Texas.

I'm in Sacramento, CA. Welcome to the forum and good luck in bringing all your jerseys back to Malaysia. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/wongkwp/FootballJersey
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:24 pm

Thanks. I need it.

By the way, are you in US for business occasion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:04 pm

wow, great.. Clap
but anyway, did you have alex (del piero) shirt?
i can't find it behind your shirts, because i'm really desire about this one Tongue
Back to top Go down
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:09 pm

I have the four stars match issue version. Not three stars.

Those are the pictures I've taken in 2007 Christmas and just part of my collection at that time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Today at 5:51 am

Back to top Go down

Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next