HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 pm

This is massive dude.. Respect u deserved my respect. I know its not that easy to get the national team match worn shirts compared to the club's. Let me know if you consider selling any Del Piero's match worn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male
Number of posts : 368
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)
Humor : Forza Azzurri
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:56 am

Well, I can help you to get one, if you like. Even the World Cup version with the patch on. But, it is very costly. The four stars with euro 2008 qualification patch is much cheaper. But all in new state. The World Cup 2006 version with the patch on - match issue, it is going to cost around USD$1,000. But, it is getting lesser and lesser (the quantity in the market, I mean).

The four stars version with euro 2008 qualification patch is just around USD$400-500.

Anyway, I never intended to sell any of my collection, at least not now.

The prices are for Del Piero match issue version. Other player might be cheaper or even much more expensive like Cannavaro.

Last edited by asprillialim on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n|c#o[L]a^s
Malaysian Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 180
Job/hobbies : Convincing people to buy jersey
Humor : I'm poor, but my cabinet's rich.
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:38 am

That's one huge collection of Italy's jersey. Am just starting to build up my collection since World Cup.. but it's only limited to replica jersey..

Am wondering whether is there any idea that I can find for Italy's Nike version? I meant replica.. it's superb nice.. Lust
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:59 am

Which season you looking for? 1995-1996? 1996-97? 1997-98? Tell me your budget for the jersey and probably you can get a match issue with cheap price sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n|c#o[L]a^s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:00 am

Not quite sure which season, but it's this..

7th post from the link below

http://my-fjc.friendhood.net/football-jersey-collector-s-gallery-f5/my-precious-t14-120.htm

credit to chcher.. Pinjam kejap.. Jangan marah.. Tongue

If it's a replica, i won't mind at all... Very Happy Hm.. I think my max to go for this would be in range from RM300 - RM400.. but i doubt i'll be able to get a new one which this price..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:15 am

This is 1996-97 season jersey. If you want the official replica, sure you can get it for that price or even cheaper. I can see what I can get for you if you want. But, not from my collection of course, I have plenty of them but I never want to sell them out. I would try to look a mint condition jersey for you if you want.

I'll try to negotiate with my source see whether he can give me a good price cos I usually bought a lot from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:16 am

asprillialim wrote:
Well, I can help you to get one, if you like. Even the World Cup version with the patch on. But, it is very costly. The four stars with euro 2008 qualification patch is much cheaper. But all in new state. The World Cup 2006 version with the patch on - match issue, it is going to cost around USD$1,000. But, it is getting lesser and lesser (the quantity in the market, I mean).

The four stars version with euro 2008 qualification patch is just around USD$400-500.

Anyway, I never intended to sell any of my collection, at least not now.

The prices are for Del Piero match issue version. Other player might be cheaper or even much more expensive like Cannavaro.

Im also an avid Italy shirts collector but thn mine is not as huge as urs. I only have 1 Italy match worn and I certainly knows how hard & expensive to get it. others are just replicas. Im looking for the WC06 match worn/issued. Someone used to offer me USD$200 for that paarticular shirt together with Del Piero's siggy..still regret that I forgo that 1.
Back to top Go down
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:42 am

Becareful, there are a lot of deffect WC06 match issue jersey out there. Either the FIGC badge is too above or bottom, or the number is not centered, the patch is not on the right place (too high or too low)......

I bought one with the Cannavaro name, but if you see clearly you can find that the name isn't aligned.

So, you must watch carefully with the picture before you get it. I know because I saw a lot on the ebay with deffect.

No way the match issue will be that cheap for the WC06 Italy jersey. There could have another possiblity. The seller is no idea of what he is having.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Im not so sure dude..but gthn again from the pics that he gave me everything seems right. Yeah the + price was very ridiculous for a match issue shirt with the player's siggy summore. But I know that was Del Piero siggy since I do have his siggy on my Juve shirt.
Back to top Go down
sylus tung
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 799
Humor : Wry
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:49 pm

oldguyfromturin wrote:
Im also an avid Italy shirts collector but thn mine is not as huge as urs. I only have 1 Italy match worn and I certainly knows how hard & expensive to get it. others are just replicas. Im looking for the WC06 match worn/issued. Someone used to offer me USD$200 for that paarticular shirt together with Del Piero's siggy..still regret that I forgo that 1.

I am sure asprillialim will say the same thing but be really careful with the World Cup 06 shirts because there was a sudden influx on spares that hit eBay in the last 2 years, all sporting welded "glued-on" seams, correct country of manufacture (Thailand), correct sleeve badge s and numbers.

My word of advice is to buy matchworn/ issued from a reputable seller so that at least the value of your purchase is retained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/theMerseyside
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:53 pm

About the signature, I never trusted anyone to dare enough to buy from them. Because anyone can fake the sign as long as he got the "real" signature with him. I saw a lot of those ebay sellers keep on coming with the "signatured" jersey. Just tell me how can a seller can always be able to get signatures from the players all around.

But, if you really want to buy a jersey with signature, remember always ask for the picture that the player signed the jersey as a proof. And do the comparison with the jersey and the pictures that shown the player signed the jersey. As from what I know, Del Piero has several signature, some are simple, some are complicated.

I believe it happened whether the players are on a rush or not. If he is on a rush, he probably just simply sign the first letter of his name and draw a line. If he is free, he probably do the whole signing.

I have a Italy World Cup 2006 celebration jersey (match issue version), it has 23 players signatures and a signature from Marcello Lippi (coach). These signatures are electronically printed on the jersey by Puma. I can send you a picture of Del Piero signature, see whether he has difference signature.

I know Totti has several signatures and I assume a lot of the pro players do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:57 pm

sylus tung wrote:
oldguyfromturin wrote:

I am sure asprillialim will say the same thing but be really careful with the World Cup 06 shirts because there was a sudden influx on spares that hit eBay in the last 2 years, all sporting welded "glued-on" seams, correct country of manufacture (Thailand), correct sleeve badge s and numbers.

My word of advice is to buy matchworn/ issued from a reputable seller so that at least the value of your purchase is retained.

Thanks for the remind. The home jersey for the three stars 2006-07 and four stars 2007-08 match issue jersey are made from Thailand. However, the away jersey for three stars 2006-07 and four stars 2007-08 match issue jersey are made from Hungary.

The new kit 2008-09 home and away are made from Thailand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n|c#o[L]a^s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:06 pm

asprillialim wrote:
This is 1996-97 season jersey. If you want the official replica, sure you can get it for that price or even cheaper. I can see what I can get for you if you want. But, not from my collection of course, I have plenty of them but I never want to sell them out. I would try to look a mint condition jersey for you if you want.

I'll try to negotiate with my source see whether he can give me a good price cos I usually bought a lot from him.

Great.. Thanks alot. Respect

It would be great if you can show us each and every jersey for each year. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Thanks for ur advices gys. No worries bro..Im not buying it anyway..in fact the seller sold that shirt to someone else. Bro, I may consider buying few Italy shirt from your contacts if you're willing to hlp. But not now la.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:05 pm

I will always glad to help if any of you want any Italy match issue jersey. By the way, currently my source has a AC Milan jersey (i'm not sure which season is it), and Owen Real Madrid 04/05 s/s. If any of you want it, I can ask him the best price he could give me. It is match issue, so I doubt it will be cheap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:33 am

n|c#o[L]a^s wrote:

http://my-fjc.friendhood.net/football-jersey-collector-s-gallery-f5/my-precious-t14-120.htm

If it's a replica, i won't mind at all... Very Happy Hm.. I think my max to go for this would be in range from RM300 - RM400.. but i doubt i'll be able to get a new one which this price..

Can I know what size are you looking? Do you ever have any Italy kit that made by Nike before? If you do, please make sure the this jersey run a size smaller than usual. For example, you wear 1998 Italy jersey size L. Then you need size XL for this. If you are not sure, tell me how tall are your waist (if you don't mind).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n|c#o[L]a^s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:42 am

asprillialim wrote:
n|c#o[L]a^s wrote:

Can I know what size are you looking? Do you ever have any Italy kit that made by Nike before? If you do, please make sure the this jersey run a size smaller than usual. For example, you wear 1998 Italy jersey size L. Then you need size XL for this. If you are not sure, tell me how tall are your waist (if you don't mind).

Am looking for M size as the one i have are all Puma version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:03 am

I also wear Italy's Puma version size M for official replica for the season of 2006-07, 2007-2008 and the latest kit. But, for Puma version official replica for the season of 2003-2004 and 2004-2006, I can wear size M but a bit too "skin fit" and kind of short for the sleeves and the bottom of the shirt (which it ended around the abdominal). If you look clearly of how the player's wore, they starting to get over with 2002 "skin fit" jersey turn into loose fit again. So, for me, I pick size L for these two jerseys (official replica) or sometimes even XL (especially the 2003-04 version).

So, for the Nike version that you wanted, I prefer to wear size XL then only size L. Size M is just too tight and small. Trust me on this. If your body size is just like me, then you at least have to grab size L. Anyway, your call. Tell me when you decided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n|c#o[L]a^s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:34 am

asprillialim wrote:
I also wear Italy's Puma version size M for official replica for the season of 2006-07, 2007-2008 and the latest kit. But, for Puma version official replica for the season of 2003-2004 and 2004-2006, I can wear size M but a bit too "skin fit" and kind of short for the sleeves and the bottom of the shirt (which it ended around the abdominal). If you look clearly of how the player's wore, they starting to get over with 2002 "skin fit" jersey turn into loose fit again. So, for me, I pick size L for these two jerseys (official replica) or sometimes even XL (especially the 2003-04 version).

So, for the Nike version that you wanted, I prefer to wear size XL then only size L. Size M is just too tight and small. Trust me on this. If your body size is just like me, then you at least have to grab size L. Anyway, your call. Tell me when you decided.

Agreed. In fact, i think that era jersey are nice too (especially the collar, "senget" abit) but not suit for me. Nono

As for the Nike version. I can't be comment much on it. Is it possible if you could help me as in a sense of putting comparing side by side between the Puma version with the Nike version for me to get a better idea on how tight / loose it is? As least i can see what's the difference. Thanks alot. Tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:06 am

You know what?! You are giving me trouble, isn't it Furious Just joking... Very Happy

I'll see what I can do because I need to unpack most of the jerseys to see where did I put. Most probably I have no problem with that. Anyway, I'm trying to give some snap shots for all my collection (in a bulk) to show you guys. Give me one or two days.

It is my evening now, I'll try to do it by tomorrow.

And you said you want me to compare the Puma version with the Nike version, which season are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n|c#o[L]a^s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:45 am

asprillialim wrote:
You know what?! You are giving me trouble, isn't it Furious Just joking... Very Happy

I'll see what I can do because I need to unpack most of the jerseys to see where did I put. Most probably I have no problem with that. Anyway, I'm trying to give some snap shots for all my collection (in a bulk) to show you guys. Give me one or two days.

It is my evening now, I'll try to do it by tomorrow.

And you said you want me to compare the Puma version with the Nike version, which season are you talking about?

Oops

If things are packed up, don't need the hassle to do the comparison.. Sorry for troubling u.. Sweat

Well, I do have the WC, four stars & the euro 08 jersey.. all of them are by Puma, but the later one tends to be tigher than the "paper-feel" and the four stars, isn't it? Well.. up to your experience actually.

Sorry man troubling u.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:49 pm

Just joking. Don't be serious. I will do it when I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berserk

Male
Number of posts : 1229
Job/hobbies : a few
Humor : acerbic
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:57 pm

350 blue shirts... how to explain?

Perhaps if they are all different or vintage, then can explain as collection but if you have similar ones (e.g. 5 shirts with different squad NNs from the same season), it would be hard to explain, more so if they are current season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:13 pm

It is easy to explain. First of all, one official replica jersey can be made from different country to supply in particular continent. For example, In UK and mostly Asia, the current Italy jersey is made from Thailand. As for the Italy stock, they came from Romania. For North America, they came from Paraguay. For South America, they came from Paraguay as well but there is a different washing label. Different season or version, came from different places. Some jersey authenticity puma print that reside with the washing label are different as well. Materials, fabric or stiching are different as well. Short and Long sleeves are different. Home and away are different. Different name and number set could also made myself a collection. Prototype or sample jersey that not for sale are also different. Match issue and official replica are different too. We all have different collection habit and attitude, some of you collect any jersey around your surrounding, or particular club or what so ever, but for me I just want to concentrate on the Italy national team jersey. So, I know the evolution of the jersey from the past until the present. I know more about the team I like. I know how to differentiate from the authentic and fake. I study them and I learn them. Everytime I study and learn them, I get more interest with them and I love them more.

The most vintage jersey I had is the first ever official replica jersey that made by Erima in 1978 and until the current season. Except the match issue version of the 1982 World Cup winning jersey, 1983-85 Le Coq Sportif match issue and official replica. And any match worn or issue jersey before 1985.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:17 pm

I'm going to give links for you guys to see the picture to some of my collection because I already packed my stuff and I don't wish to draw them all out. And I don't have a website yet to show you guys my collection, so I uploaded it on servimg.com. Thus I can only give you guys the link. If the link doesn't work, please tell me.

I took it with my cell phone, so it is not that clear. I will start to organize my collection once I get back to Malaysia.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=31&u=12954443
This is the pre-printed signature official replica jersey version. I have both home and away. The home pre-printed signature official replica jersey has made in Romania, Thailand and Paraguay and I got all of them. The away pre-printed signature official replica jersey, I only got the one made in Thailand. I will show you guys the home match issue of this version.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=32&u=12954443
The top left is long sleeves 1998 away version and the bottom left is short sleeves 1998 away version (both are match issue). The top right and the bottom right are both made in Paraguay latest Italy kit, but has different washing lable and different puma authenticity print which reside with the washing label (both are official replica).

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=33&u=12954443
I believe you guys recognize all these, some match issue and some official replica. By the way, do you guys know how to differentiate between match issue and official replica for 2004-05 jersey (euro 2004 jersey). The match issue doesn't have the outside tag of the Puma & Neil Barret and Italia tag. Therefore, some sellers then to cut it off and lie to you that it is match issue, but if you look from the inside, you can notice that it has the remaining of the tags that sewn inside.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=34&u=12954443
This is the celebration jersey after winning the World Cup 1982 by Le Coq Sportif, Italy was sponsored by Le Coq Sportif at that time (this is official replica because it shown the brand logo).

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=35&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=36&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=37&u=12954443
My trusted seller told me that this is the match worn, but I rather believe it is just match issue. No one knows. I can lie with every match issue jersey I have to you guys after I play it with dirt, but I don't. I don't believe match worn can be so easily obtain especially when you have no proof. Anyway, this is the match issue of 1990 jersey. Why I would be so sure that it is used in 1990 until 1991-92? It is because if you take a notice at the collar, the tricolor is started with green at the top, if it is started with the red at the top then it is version before 1990. If you not believe me, you can check the picture during the world cup 1990 and 1986 or any matches in between this time frame. I have the short sleeves too, but it was packed inside, so I didn't show it. And to verify whether the number whether is match issue or authentic version, if it is flock or velvet material then it is what it is (although people still can buy this type of number anywhere), if it is plastic or PU or other material. Then it is not completely "match issue". I have home version too.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=38&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=39&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=41&u=12954443
My source (I believe another seller) claims that this is match worn. I don't care. This is the version of 1986, not 1990. Look at the tricolor, it starts with red at the top. I have away version too, short and long sleeves.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=42&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=43&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=44&u=12954443
These are the match issue version, completely new but without tag. It comes along with the EURO 2008 qualification patch. The name and number set is prettier and bigger than the official replica type. The home version is made from Thailand and the away version is Hungary. However, I have two rare jersey that, one is Thailand made the away version (which it is not sale on the market) and fabric usage is different as well and another one is Hungary made home version, but using stiching to sew the seams instead of thermal boding technology (glued). It is in my boxes, hard to retrieve it. Nest time, I will show you. I still have plenty of these jerseys short or long sleeves, home or away with different players' name.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=45&u=12954443
Some match worn/issue jersey that I still haven't packed.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=46&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=47&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=48&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=49&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=50&u=12954443
Match worn/issue....yup, EURO 2008 and RESPECT patches. Try to look carefully that the RESPECT is "Italic" wording, not normal word. Carefully look at the green ball of the EURO 2008 patch, look the color difference and the map of European countries. Fake patch is different. And the washing label is different than the official replica.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=51&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=52&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=53&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=54&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=55&u=12954443
These are all the match issue Italy EURO 2008 jersey I have for now. Grosso away version is coming in anytime from now. Take a look at the back collar with the Italian flag and the inside neck collar. It was modified. Why? Because the same version of this jersey has not modified is without the blue strap cost irrition on the neck, the first version is just used "glued" to bond the seams but it irritates the skin, so they fix it. The second version (modified) was first used during the friendly game with Belgium before the EURO 2008. And the Italian flag at the back collar is painted with glossy material and the back has a little different than the first version. I'll show you in the next picture. Now, both home and away match issue version are just produced only in Thailand.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=56&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=57&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=58&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=59&u=12954443
This is the first match issue version before the friendly against Belgium that were used one or two games before that. Look at the inner collar and the flag is different. And there is a gap in the fabric in the Italian flag area that are meshes, unlike the second version (if you couldn't see it, go back to the previous introduction of the EURO 2008 and look into the picture). And the flag is not painted with glossy.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=61&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=62&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=63&u=12954443
Why I purposely want to show this jersey? It is because the 2008-09 version is introduced in the game against the Scotland for the EURO 2008 qualification match, which Italy won it with 2-1. If any of you haven't seen that match, I advice you do so, excellent match. Italy usually introduce the away kits before the home kits. The home kits were introduced two or three matches after they introduce the away kits.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=60&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=64&u=12954443
These are the match issue name and number set for the latest home and away kits. The home version is plain white but with tiny holes all around. The away version is dark blue/black with tiny silver dots all around.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=65&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=66&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=67&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=68&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=85&u=12954443
I once read that Italy used to wear black jersey in the old time when Italy national team was nearly established and never again until this jersey, which it is the only black match issue that Italy really worn in the match in the modern day. In which Italy lost to Iceland 0-2 in 18-8-2004, therefore they never wear black again. The left side is the long sleeves and the right is the short sleeves. Both are match issue, but only the short sleeves has name and number set applied. The unique of the long sleeves is that at the left arm there is "ITALIA" wording which it is hard to see as it is the same color as the entire jersey but different tone only. The most rarest and hardest to find.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=69&u=12954443
I'm not sure whether this is training jersey or official replica game jersey! Any has any idea? I have the white short sleeves as well, which I posted in the picture at the begining of this thread. This is a long sleeves version.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=70&u=12954443
These are the boxes came with the jersey. Three of them are the 2004-05 version which comes along with special Puma with Italia creat hangar and a Italia pin. The other three boxes are come along with the latest home plain match issue jersey, and nothing else. I forgot to show the 2004-05 version boxes it was not properly shown in the picture.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=71&u=12954443
Two huge bags of my match issue and official replica jersey from the 2000-present.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=72&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=73&u=12954443
Two huge bags in the big box from 1978-2000 match issue and official replica jersey.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=74&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=75&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=76&u=12954443
This is the official replica jersey for the World Cup 1982, not World Cup 1982 celebration jersey. And you can see that the tricolor at the collar starts with red at the top.!!!

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=77&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=78&u=12954443
This is the pre-printed signature match worn World Cup 2006 celebration jersey.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=79&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=80&u=12954443
The top picture shown the tricolor is started with the green stripe first, the bottom picture shown the tricolor is started with red stripe first. The top picture is the jersey started from 1990 and the bottom picture shown the jersey used before 1990. The 1990 jersey is one of the hardest jersey to find. Mostly on the market is 1986 version.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=81&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=82&u=12954443
This is the EURO 1996 match issue although the seller said it was match worn. This is very very very rare. Especially 1996 jersey with name is impossible to find. And did you guys notice something different? There should be "ITALIA" wording at the bottom back of the jersey, but this one doesn't have. So, this is super rare. They said Italy was so fed up that the "ITALIA" is at the lower back of the jersey, not good and kind of bad for having it over there. So, they use a piece cloth that is same fabric like the jersey and cover it up. I'm not sure whether they really cover it in EURO 1996. I got to go back to watch my Italy matches DVD collection again to make sure. Normally, the match issue has the "ITALIA" wording at the back, even the players wore it in the World Cup 1998 Qualifying matches and friendlies. Not sure about EURO 1996.

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=83&u=12954443
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=84&u=12954443
This is really rare and everyone should take a look at this. Even if you don't like any of Italy jersey, but I'm sure you will love this. I hope this will be with Italy again in 2010, 2014, 2018....... If you don't love this one, please smack my face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Today at 4:01 am

Back to top Go down

Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next