View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male
Number of posts : 368
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)
Humor : Forza Azzurri
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:40 pm

It's been a long long time that I didn't post up any of my new collection, but I always did update my jersey, just that I'm too lazy to grab the photos.

Anyway, the most special jersey that I'm going to get is Italy home long sleeves 1973 match worn no. 9 Mazzola jersey. It costs me about eur 420. Going to pay the seller by tomorrow.

Despite from that, I also got my latest contact with the match worn jersey collector / seller which he sells a lot of match worn jersey no matter clubs or national team, basically major on Italy and Serie A, yet he also got the La Liga and some BPL match worn jerseys.

What excites me is that he has 1960's till recent match worn jerseys of Italy national team but the price are way expensive for example, the 1969 match worn cost eur 1900. Anyway, still saving my money and consider about getting it in the near future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redsuns
Singaporean Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Wow! Nice bro! Getting a jersey from 1973 is hard enuff..not to mention a match worn one! Good luck for ur 60s jerseys and enjoy ur Mazzola shirt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakhratul
Malaysian Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:27 pm

mazzola's matchworn kit??? great catch there bro... cant wait for u to upload the pictures of the kit then..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)

Male
Number of posts : 5291
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 pm

while most player shirts nowadays are once use, the shirts from back there are probably used until they are in a condition that is not possible to be worn anymore (tears etc). So to have a shirt from back in the 70s means a collective of games the shirt are featured in. In other words, if a matchworn shirt now costs say GBP100 pounds, and say Mazolla used that shirt for 5 games, then u got urself a GBP500-worth shirt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:36 am

Wow congrats ok getting a rare jersey..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks guys. You guys motivated my passion even more. I believe this forum and community will makes us grow stronger and our collection will be growing as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:46 pm

pyroboy1911 wrote:
while most player shirts nowadays are once use, the shirts from back there are probably used until they are in a condition that is not possible to be worn anymore (tears etc). So to have a shirt from back in the 70s means a collective of games the shirt are featured in. In other words, if a matchworn shirt now costs say GBP100 pounds, and say Mazolla used that shirt for 5 games, then u got urself a GBP500-worth shirt!

Excatly! In those times, one jersey will be used for several games. So, definitely this is a good deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iswandi7

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:29 am

asprillialim wrote:
Thanks guys. You guys motivated my passion even more. I believe this forum and community will makes us grow stronger and our collection will be growing as well.

and to add to that, it makes many of us go weak in the knees seeing a collection like yours and some others...Can't agree more on this forum community having played a pivotal role in guiding many of us. But bro, pictures please lah...to make us drool that is...hahaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:20 am

Don't forget besides helping us in our hobby/passion we also gain friends I'm the process
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 am

OK OK. I will post the pics when it arrives. Besides, I'm in China now. I will back to Malaysia after 7th July. I'll see whether the jerseys arrived or not by that time. If it arrives when the time I'm back, the first thing I'm gonna do is grab a digital camera which I bring along with me to China and take the picture right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oscar7
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)

Male
Number of posts : 2270
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi Italy Master

Want to ask you regarding this kits

is this 1992-1993 World Cup Qualifiying jersey ?1994 Wc they uuse same collar pattern (triangle itay flag) but the fabric seem like have the italy logo watermark all over the shirt

Right ?

is there any Replica LS that time ?
thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:11 am

This is the 1994 World Cup Qualifying version. It is unlike 1994 World Cup jersey because it doesn't have watermark. But, other than that, almost excatly the same. Despite from that, the long sleeves are in round collar, but the short sleeves are in V-collar. By the way, there are two kinds of FIGC badge, I believe this one is the earlier version. The later version FIGC badge is identical like the 1994 World Cup version. However, this FIGC badge is just like a piece of paper stiched on it (although it is not).

Regarding the long sleeves replica, I need to check my collection before I can answer you. I believe they do. This picture you shown me is definitely match issue version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oscar7
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks for the answer.

The one that i want to ask you is , is it the jersey on that pic Match Issue ? how to differentiate between replica and match issue ?

Match Issue version ? Shocked

and what kind of numbering on the back ? is is PU type or Felt type ?

Thanks m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:51 am

It is match issue version. At that time basically the jersey without the brand name on the jersey for Italy national team, then it is match issue. The FIGC banned any brand name appear on the jersey until 1999 which was when Kappa came in. Despite from that, the fabric or material for match issue version during that period was thicker than those official replica.

About the number set for this jersey, it is velvet felt type. Not PU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oscar7
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:05 am

asprillialim wrote:
It is match issue version. At that time basically the jersey without the brand name on the jersey for Italy national team, then it is match issue. The FIGC banned any brand name appear on the jersey until 1999 which was when Kappa came in. Despite from that, the fabric or material for match issue version during that period was thicker than those official replica.

About the number set for this jersey, it is velvet felt type. Not PU.

Thanks man

is it felt ?
the previous jersey 1990 ones, i saw its look like pu/paint ?

btw, this is the jersey

and yes the fabric is bit thicker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:07 am

The Italy jersey match issue's or worn's official number set used ever since from 1980's by Le Coq Sportif until the end version of 1994 Diadora sponsored jersey, those numbers are a;; velvet felt type. Only PU/paint was made available by stores for fans to apply on their replicas.

About the jersey that you shown me, they even have another version of different material type of the FIGC badge. The one you showing is more like a piece of fabric and stiched onto it, (though it is embroided). Another version is that the badge is more to be like fully embroided, you can feel no border outline layer which was left out. The whole border outline is embroided/stiched and the badge is thick as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...
Humor : Ah derka derka derka....
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sat May 29, 2010 6:45 am

Hi mate,

I was recommended to you by one of the mod's on here.

I was just looking your help in determining whether an Italy shirt I bought is player issue or not? Its the 3-star LS away from 2006 (world cup/pre-world cup - Am I correct in thinking Italy didnt wear this during the world cup?)

I can post pics if you want, its made in Hungary, has printed badge and cat logos, the stitching is flat (ie no fold)...it feels great on aswell!!

Im thinking replica has the italy badge sttitched, and PI is printed a la Mike jerseys?

Hope you can clear this up for me,

Thanks,

Gary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laziale

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 pm

nice collection you have bro Thumbsup keep it up.. you have to get chiellini jersey
i think he's the next italian legend Hmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mohdshahrunnawal

Male
Number of posts : 208
Job/hobbies : jerseys!!!
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:35 pm

hands down...keep it coming bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laszarus004

Male
Number of posts : 127
Job/hobbies : Fishing and jersey collector
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:15 pm

very very very nice collection. Thumbsup
Respect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am

Gazzel83 wrote:
Hi mate,

I was just looking your help in determining whether an Italy shirt I bought is player issue or not? Its the 3-star LS away from 2006 (world cup/pre-world cup - Am I correct in thinking Italy didnt wear this during the world cup?)

I can post pics if you want, its made in Hungary, has printed badge and cat logos, the stitching is flat (ie no fold)...it feels great on aswell!!

Im thinking replica has the italy badge sttitched, and PI is printed a la Mike jerseys?

Thanks,

Gary

Sorry for late reply. I was busy recently. From what you comments, it is highly believe that you are having a match issue Italy jersey. It is because the away jersey during that period is still using ordinary stiching for all the semas and joints. Only the home jersey using the thermal bonding technology to weld the seams or joints together. But then, it was used for both for home and away jersey for Euro 2008 jersey.

Despite from that, what you said about the badge is correct. The badge is stiched for the replica but for match issue version it is imprinted. Anyway, the cat logos are imprinted for both replica or match issue version. About the feel, the match issue version is more elastic and stretchable compare to the replica one.

And yes, they never use it in the world cup 2006 however, they did use it once or twice before the World Cup 2006. It is because after the world cup 2006, they changed to four stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...
Humor : Ah derka derka derka....
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 am

asprillialim wrote:
Gazzel83 wrote:
Hi mate,

Thanks,

Gary

Sorry for late reply. I was busy recently. From what you comments, it is highly believe that you are having a match issue Italy jersey. It is because the away jersey during that period is still using ordinary stiching for all the semas and joints. Only the home jersey using the thermal bonding technology to weld the seams or joints together. But then, it was used for both for home and away jersey for Euro 2008 jersey.

Despite from that, what you said about the badge is correct. The badge is stiched for the replica but for match issue version it is imprinted. Anyway, the cat logos are imprinted for both replica or match issue version. About the feel, the match issue version is more elastic and stretchable compare to the replica one.

And yes, they never use it in the world cup 2006 however, they did use it once or twice before the World Cup 2006. It is because after the world cup 2006, they changed to four stars.

Cheers mate, yeah that helps a lot. I think it is a PI shirt and it appears there are a few in some local shops in the UK right now. Just have tp get my hands on some NNs for it now!!!

Thanks lad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim   Today at 3:57 am

Back to top Go down

Azzurri Kit Collection from asprillialim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4